Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Termination

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Termination Empty Termination Wed Aug 03, 2016 8:12 pm

Tinkerbell03

Arresto Menor

Hi,

I had an admin hearing yesterday for alleged company policy violation concerning use of mobile phones inside the production area. I have a feeling that the result would be unfavorable to me. I don't wish to wait for the decision, given that I won't be entitled to get retirement benefits if it's for dismissal. So, can i just resign immediately? Will the company allow me to do so?

Thank you.

2Termination Empty Re: Termination Thu Aug 04, 2016 6:42 am

HrDude

Reclusion Perpetua

Tinkerbell03 wrote:Hi,

I had an admin hearing yesterday for alleged company policy violation concerning use of mobile phones inside the production area.  I have a feeling that the result would be unfavorable to me.  I don't wish to wait for the decision, given that I won't be entitled to get retirement benefits if it's for dismissal. So, can i just resign immediately?  Will the company allow me to do so?

Thank you.

You can file your resignation but it is solely up for the management to approve your resignation considering the pendency of your administrative case.

3Termination Empty Re: Termination Thu Aug 04, 2016 8:01 am

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

Tinkerbell03 wrote:Hi,

I had an admin hearing yesterday for alleged company policy violation concerning use of mobile phones inside the production area.  I have a feeling that the result would be unfavorable to me.  I don't wish to wait for the decision, given that I won't be entitled to get retirement benefits if it's for dismissal. So, can i just resign immediately?  Will the company allow me to do so?

Thank you.

Have you been sanctioned on previous occasions for violating this same policy?

http://www.councilviews.com

4Termination Empty Re: Termination Thu Aug 04, 2016 5:44 pm

attyLLL

That sounds awful harsh unless what you were doing was injurious to the company.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

5Termination Empty Re: Termination Thu Aug 04, 2016 6:04 pm

Tinkerbell03

Arresto Menor

I've been with the company for 6 years now and I had maintained a good record in the company. This is the first time I was reprimanded for the incident.

6Termination Empty Re: Termination Thu Aug 04, 2016 6:48 pm

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

Tinkerbell03 wrote:I've been with the company for 6 years now and I had maintained a good record in the company. This is the first time I was reprimanded for the incident.  

What does your company policy say regarding first offense for the no mobile phone policy on the floor?

I don't think that's a terminable offense for the first instance.

7Termination Empty Re: Termination Thu Aug 04, 2016 8:29 pm

Tinkerbell03

Arresto Menor

Dismissal for 1st offense. I work in BPO, by the way.

8Termination Empty Re: Termination Thu Aug 04, 2016 8:38 pm

Tinkerbell03

Arresto Menor

I guessed, they considered this as "grave misconduct" is that, they saw a photos of my workstation (my PC showing an excel file with customer information). I admitted that what I did was honest mistake and I did not intend to post them in any social media sites and more importantly, i've no intentions to be a participant in any fraudulent activities.

9Termination Empty Re: Termination Fri Aug 05, 2016 7:03 am

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

Tinkerbell03 wrote:Dismissal for 1st offense. I work in BPO, by the way.

Ayun lang.

I work(ed) in the BPO industry too and depending on the cirumstances, that's just either negligence and a violation of the company's electronics policy, or could be worse.

Sanctioned with FWW up to Dismissal.

10Termination Empty Re: Termination Fri Aug 05, 2016 7:09 am

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

Tinkerbell03 wrote:I guessed, they considered this as "grave misconduct" is that, they saw a photos of my workstation (my PC showing an excel file with customer information). I admitted that what I did was honest mistake and I did not intend to post them in any social media sites and more importantly, i've no intentions to be a participant in any fraudulent activities.

Ayun lang...

Hindi lang electronics policy pala.

Privacy and Security pa yan dahil merong possible client information involved. At nailabas pa sa public na maraming nakakita.

Imagine if yung client ay nakaalam nyan eh di biglang pull out sila sa kumpanya nyo. Bagsak negosyo.

You might not have any intent to commit fraud but the publication of any possible customer information where it should not be is a very serious matter and could be grounds for termination of employment.

11Termination Empty NO SALARY AWOL Sun Aug 07, 2016 1:59 am

Schylia33

Arresto Menor

Hi! I really need to get some advice with my case here. I worked in a pioneer or newly opened account which is an outbound sales. They have no sss, philhealth or tax deduction or business permit. The contract i signed with them is dated july 5th 2016 to 2017. I started july 5th and got terminated august 4th due to 3 absences. First two absences were valid because my daughter was hospitalized and the 3rd one is not but they didnt ask for any medical certificate but they made me sign written warning. Bottom line is after being terminated I was told that there is a 20k training bond and they declined to pay the days i worked for which is 7 days. I talked to them nicely but still they said they can pay my 7 days in return i gotta pay them the 20k training bond. What do i do? 😢😢😢

12Termination Empty Re: Termination Sun Aug 07, 2016 2:02 am

Schylia33

Arresto Menor

Hi! I really need to get some advice with my case here. I worked in a pioneer or newly opened account which is an outbound sales. They have no sss, philhealth or tax deduction or business permit. The contract i signed with them is dated july 5th 2016 to 2017. I started july 5th and got terminated august 4th due to 3 absences. First two absences were valid because my daughter was hospitalized and the 3rd one is not but they didnt ask for any medical certificate but they made me sign written warning. Bottom line is after being terminated I was told that there is a 20k training bond and they declined to pay the days i worked for which is 7 days. I talked to them nicely but still they said they can pay my 7 days in return i gotta pay them the 20k training bond. What do i do? 😢😢😢

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum