Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Child Support / Harassment from (ex)Spouse

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Child Support / Harassment from (ex)Spouse Empty Child Support / Harassment from (ex)Spouse Wed Jul 27, 2016 11:14 pm

SKGS

Arresto Menor

Dear Sirs / Madams,

You are my only hope in clarifying things that has been going on for quite sometime around me. I need legal advice on child support and what to do with a "harassing" ex-spouse. I need to know the scope of child support (although I know that it has to be 100%). I am so confused now as my ex keeps on pestering me for money for my children. For me, spending for my children is a must! (and i have no issues with that) but she wants me to shoulder almost 100% of all the expenditures like tuition fees, school bus fees, etc. There were no issues like this before when i still had a good paying job but i was laid off due to redundancy. Right now i am making less than half of the usual income i had before so shouldering all those fees has become quite of an issue for me but yes, as a father i need to "find a way". Yes, that is given. You see, i dont live with them anymore as i live in a separate house but nearby so i can see my children anytime. Another woman?... Yes, there is. How it happend? quite of a long story. Yes, alam kong nasa mali ako but again, it's a long story. Anyways, they (the children and the ex) are living in a house which i co-own with my mother), so rent free. I chose to leave and just rent to avoid things that are not desirable. Pero yun nga, i am trying and doing everything i can to pay for all those, like for this school year, kulang ang pang-enroll for my eldest, she offered OFFERED ha, to help so i told her if she can abono 1/3rd of the tuition dp fees and textbooks, she agreed. I also asked her to find school service for my son and daughter, she did and told me the total amount for the 2 which i paid her and asked her to make abono again for the amount na kulang of which is halos very minimal na lang. Baon na din ako sa utang because of failed business ventures and naloko din ako. For my daughter naman, the plan was, she will enroll next year pero biglang nagresign yung ex ko sa work niya so inenroll na niya bigla. I was preparing for next year pa. So ngayon, pinipressure niya ako para magbayad! She thinks yata na naliligo ako sa pera! talking to her is like talking to a wall specially when it comes to money! i have my own expenses that i am trying to handle which she does not understand! point is, cguro, "nambabae ka eh, ginusto mo yan eh, problema mo yan"! i will not talk about the nambabae part muna for now. I know that in general, i am in the wrong, sa mata ng lahat. Pero wala na ba akong rights? i mean in my defence, alam kong mali ako pero sa mga kinikilos niya, panalita niya, and she's even spreading the word na i am not supporting my children at all,(which is a complete lie), sa mga pinagagagawa niya, she made me feel na tama nga desisyon kong "mambabae"! (but still is wrong)... She gave me all the reasons and made me realize na kung bakit nananakit (physically) ang mga lalaki sa mga asawa nila! also one of the reasons na kung bakit ayaw ko na siyang kausapin, di naman nakikinig, pero kung pera, all ears siya! And when i visit, halos limitado lang oras ko sa mga bata...

In a nutshell lang po yan. Please ask me questions that you need and i will answer like i am under oath! I am desperate for legal answers. Many thanks!!!

attyLLL

first do not stop supporting your children and retain proof that you are sending support.

you can file a petition in court to fix the amount of support you can send if you are unable to reach an agreement with her.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

rileytrev

Arresto Menor

same tayo ng issue pare, pero sakin sya nman ang nagloko. Isa lang anak namin, last year nasakin ung bata. di ko sya inobliga na magbigay ng pera kahit pambaon lang sa skul saka ung mga gamit nya pinrovide nman nya. kaso ngayon may anak nako at baby pa un. nag decide ako na dun muna ung anak namin. tpos ngayon inoobliga nya ako na magbigay ng pera kada sahod ko which is di ko kaya dahil may personal expenses din ako at may baby nga. nag bibigay naman ako ng baon at pera pero di padin sya kuntento gusto nya kada sahod.

SKGS

Arresto Menor

attyLLL wrote:first do not stop supporting your children and retain proof that you are sending support.

you can file a petition in court to fix the amount of support you can send if you are unable to reach an agreement with her.

I see, thank you! i have no intentions of stopping naman po. But if ever i do file that petition, can she file a petition to limit or to halt my visitations to my children?

SKGS

Arresto Menor

rileytrev wrote:same tayo ng issue pare, pero sakin sya nman ang nagloko. Isa lang anak namin, last year nasakin ung bata. di ko sya inobliga na magbigay ng pera kahit pambaon lang sa skul saka ung mga gamit nya pinrovide nman nya. kaso ngayon may anak nako at baby pa un. nag decide ako na dun muna ung anak namin. tpos ngayon inoobliga nya ako na magbigay ng pera kada sahod ko which is di ko kaya dahil may personal expenses din ako at may baby nga. nag bibigay naman ako ng baon at pera pero di padin sya kuntento gusto nya kada sahod.

I see, so ano po ang ginawa niyo sir? umabot po ba sa korte?

rileytrev

Arresto Menor

I see, so ano po ang ginawa niyo sir? umabot po ba sa korte?[/quote]

ang gusto nya gumawa sya ng kasunduan na 1/4 ng sahod ko every cut off is ibibigay ko sa kanya. gusto nya cash. sabi ko di ko kelangan pumirma jan ksi nagbibigay nman ako. gawin nya un kung di tlga ako nag bibigay. nkakatakot ksi bka pag pumirma ako dun tpos may cutoff lang ako na di mkapoagbigay ksi may anak din akong isa bka ipabarangay na nya kaagad ako.as of now di ako pumayag sa gusto nya

SKGS

Arresto Menor

rileytrev wrote:

I see, so ano po ang ginawa niyo sir? umabot po ba sa korte?

ang gusto nya gumawa sya ng kasunduan na 1/4 ng sahod ko every cut off is ibibigay ko sa kanya. gusto nya cash. sabi ko di ko kelangan pumirma jan ksi nagbibigay nman ako. gawin nya un kung di tlga ako nag bibigay. nkakatakot ksi bka pag pumirma ako dun tpos may cutoff lang ako na di mkapoagbigay ksi may anak din akong isa bka ipabarangay na nya kaagad ako.as of now di ako pumayag sa gusto nya[/quote]

i see, mahirap din pala yan sir, mahirap din kasi pag malabo at magulo kausap. pero ayun nga ayon ke atty sa taas, "you can file a petition in court to fix the amount of support you can send if you are unable to reach an agreement with her." Madali lang kaya at mura mag file ng petition?

attyLLL

riley, that agreement can actually be a good way to settle this. discuss with her what amount you can actually give and then be faithful in giving it. in return, you can have visitation right in that agreement. if you go to court, ganiyan din ang ending.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

queenlee

Arresto Menor

Good Day to ALL,

I just want to know if what im gonna do. We are 3 years and 6 months with my partner and we had already a child 3months old.
1. I took care my baby since birth 'til 78days (cesarean section) maternity leave. So, im back to work after 78 days and i left my baby to my partner. he always texting me that he want to give my baby to my parents becoz he cannot work the house hold choirs. Now, he said its my custody 0-7 years and he want to emphasized that i will care our baby. i have my work? he has no work thats why i want him to took good care. my question is it really necessary that im the one to take care even i have work in the city? im always going home by weekend in our province where my child is in their. Is he, dont have any responsibility with the child?

2. Starting i gave birth (JULY) with our child in hospital my partner got anger every time i wake him up during midnyt, he got angry and he will shout the baby (stop crying with a very loud voice). Every time he do shouting to the child i only cried. The bill of the hospital came and we excess total of almost 62k-63k. His family only gave 15th and the rest, me and my family took the risk. In my mind i understand their situation because they dont have yet money. During that moment also he was applying for going to japan he ask for me 25k. Now, October they have already money (1.2M) they they ask me for a christening of our child and we will divide for the expenses? They did not understand me as my situation right now after how much my expenses.

3. His messages full of faulty or evil words which i cry every time i read. Makes me feel emotionaly stress.
Also, the past 1year he abuses me physically. he choke me, he slap me at face, and he make me like a pounching bag. If ever i can still file him a case?

4. What i will do first in order to file a child support?
Hoping you will answer my questions.

ranielreynajane@gmail.com

Arresto Menor

Good day po,

Nais ko lang po sana magpatulong kung ano pwede kong ikaso sa asawa ko, iniwan na niya kami ng anak namin pra lng sa babae nya. 9 months palang po ang baby namin at kakaisang taon palang kming kasal. gusto ko po sana makulong ang asawa ko pati kabit niya. lumayas po ang asawa ko sa bahay nila, at hinuli ko po ang asawa ko kung san po sya tumutuloy nun. pinuntahan ko po yung bahay nung kabit, at dun ko po nakita ang asawa ko na tinatago ng kabit nya sa kwarto niya. at nalaman ko din kaya pala natanggal sila sa trabaho kasi po nahuli sila sa cctv na may ginagawang mali. at isa pa pahirapan din po ako humingi ng sustento sknya. ano po pwede ko isampa sa asawa ko, gusto ko ibalik sknya lahat ng ginawa nya sken. pati yung pananakit niya physical sken. sana po matulungan niyo ako. Thanks. May laban po ba ako ?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum