Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

spouse and child support

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1spouse and child support Empty spouse and child support Fri Nov 23, 2012 10:21 am

serendipity20

Arresto Menor

Good day! my wife emailed me regarding the case she filed for the financial support for her and our child that she wants, we are going to meet at court next week because she allegedly claims that i am not giving support to my child. pero truth is ako nagpapadala ng pera sa bata monthly and may proof ako para ipakita yun. ngayon ang gusto nya, sagutin ko daw LAHAT ng gastos nila ng bata. gusto nya mula sa tirahan, pagkain, recreation, damit, utilities at lahat sasagutin ko saknilang dalawa. tama po ba yun at may laban ba sya sa dinedemand nya na yun sa akin? dahil may trabaho rin naman sya dito sa singapore at sa knya lang napupunta ang pera nya, at ako pa ang nagbabayad ng mga utang na ginawa nya sa pinas. paano po ba ako makikipag settle na hindi ko kakayanin na LAHAT ng gastos nila ako ang sasagot ng buo. salamat po!

2spouse and child support Empty spouse and child support Fri Nov 23, 2012 2:37 pm

Charles_026

Arresto Menor

just have your support remittance receipts/proof ready. child support is a joint obligation by the parents, but the more important matter is that it has to be a monthly initiative.

with your proofs, you can have ur wife perjured herself with declarations under oath that you did not provide support whatsoever. however, a month of remittance missed can render you vulnerable for insufficient support (ref RA 9262, section 5-E, point 2.

3spouse and child support Empty Re: spouse and child support Fri Nov 23, 2012 3:27 pm

serendipity20

Arresto Menor

opo sir charles, 2months palang po kame hiwalay. and sa 2 months na yun, nagpadala po ako and i have my receipts with me. pati po ba ang asawa ko kailangan ko suportahan financially kahit na may trabaho din sya dito sa singapore? ano po ang maisasampa ko sa pagsasabi nya na hindi ako nagbibigay ng suporta? hindi man lang po nya naisip na may mga resibo ako at may evidence sa mga usapan namen sa emails. ginawa po nya un dahil sa galit at inis nya sakin dahil sa pagtanggi ko na magbigay ng higit pa sa $500 per month, dahil ang gusto po nya ako ang magbayad ng lahat ng ginagastos nila, pati po bahay na nirerentahan nya dito sa singapore para sa sarili nya gusto nya ako ang magbayad, samantalang may trabaho naman po sya.

4spouse and child support Empty spouse and child support Sat Nov 24, 2012 8:04 pm

Charles_026

Arresto Menor

kung kontra demanda ang gagawin mo po, i advise na u do a counter affidavit instead. its no use fighting fire with fire; just my opinion po ah.

in your counter affidavit, cite your receipts and proof of remittance. mention her employment details as well. you can easily convince the investigating prosecutor that there is no probable cause with her criminal complaint, thus ur likely to have the case dismissed. good luck po.

5spouse and child support Empty Re: spouse and child support Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:12 pm

serendipity20

Arresto Menor

maraming salamat po! eto nga at nag email ulit sya na ang gusto nya ay $1000 kada buwan ang ipadala ko para saknya at sa anak namen na nasa pilipinas. samantalang $2000 lang ang sinasahod ko at ako pa ang nagbabayad ng mga inutang nya sa pilipinas na umabot pa ng lampas 100k++.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum