Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

process of eviction

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1process of eviction Empty process of eviction Thu Jan 20, 2011 3:07 pm

jay buenviaje

jay buenviaje
Arresto Menor

dear atty

we receive a letter from an atty in-fact a month ago stating that there is a new owner that needs the premises. but she never showed proper documents. after a month she sent us a lease of contract from the unnamed owner that she represents.she told us that if we dont sign it up and pay for the cash advance and deposit today, we will be evicted on saturday. pls guide me atty are those documents valid enough to kick us out? is the notice valid or there should be proper proceedings from the court or the baranggay? she told us that it goes directly to the sherrifs office and no need for the baranggay or the court? is it true pls help us what are the steps before we get evicted? thankyou and more power! God Bless!

2process of eviction Empty Re: process of eviction Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:05 pm

attyLLL

if there has been no previous court case, eviction can be done only through the courts. they will have to start at the bgy then to the regular courts.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum