Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

What is the process in securing Eviction Order from Court

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

eliza

Arresto Menor

I have a problem. I just bought a land property with the knowledge that a family with a small house lived there. The previous owner of the land promised me that they will be the one who will find a way to remove the squatter. After the transfer of Title of Land was done, the previous owner just left me to handle this problem. I was thinking my next course of action is to get the Eviction Order from Court. My questions are:

What is the process to get the eviction order?
How long would it take me?
Is the Eviction Order enforceable?

barister98

Arresto Menor

you can sue the buyer and invoke seller warranty. file a petition to annul the contract and for the restitution of the money paid. you can also file an ejectment case - forcible entry. you can eject them in a year. however you have to get their individual names.go to the barangay.

eliza

Arresto Menor

hi. thank you for the quick response. what is an ejectment case - forcible entry? we are done with the barangay and still they don't want to vacate the place even if they could not produce any papers to validate their stay in that land.

eliza

Arresto Menor

this is my last recourse of action if the i can't still get them to vacate the place, I will sue the seller. thank you.

attyLLL

this should be eviction based on unlawful detainer. the were just in the property by tolerance of the owner. your next step is to file the eviction complaint in court.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum