Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Regularization

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Regularization Empty Regularization Tue Jun 28, 2016 4:29 am

Gelay08

Arresto Menor

Hi,
I have a question about the regularization policy of the company I'm currently employed in. I have been with the company for 2 years. I started last June 17, 2014. As per company's policy, an employee will be regularized after 2 years of work. When I started to work, I signed a contract, this contract sass that I am a project based employee and will work in a project based account for 3 months. After this contract, I signed a new contract stating that my employment is renewed for the project based account for another 3 months. This went on until today for some of my co workers.
The project based account or LOB I am in decided to pull out their business. We were informed about 15 days before the account willend on june 30,2016. They told us the newsjust 15 days before the termination of the clients account when in fact they have known this about four weeks prior to this.
Is this legal, are we atill not a regular employee because of the contract we are signing? after 6 months we have received our benefits, SLAfter two years, My Team lead said that I will not be regularized since I had one violation (caught Sleeping)that was made before 06/17 and other things such as lates. He made a new Performance Appraisal where he made my scores lower than the one that he inially did. Is this fair? After 06/30, I will have no work anymore since I cannot find a new campaign that would accept me.No work no pay. I can just avail of my VL and SL so that I can get paid. They did not offer any other options for us. The company did not even bother to think of us. The most that they can do, they say, is to extend me contract for 1 month as to have the time toi look for a campaign that will accept me. Afetr that I will no longer be associated with the company.

Can they do this? Am I not yet a regular employee,? Can I ask them for at least have us paid for 1 more month? I have 5 colleagues and 2 already have already transferred. Is it their option to just give me 1 month to be accepted again to a new campaign. If I am not accepted should they provide a severance pay? IPlease advise at the soonest time possible since We are running out of time.

Thank you

Last edited by Gelay08 on Tue Jun 28, 2016 4:40 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : need to ask questions)

2Regularization Empty Re: Regularization Tue Jun 28, 2016 8:21 am

lukekyle

Reclusion Perpetua

If documented right, valid kasi yung project employee. They can do that till forever. If classified ka as project employee not obligated sila to give you severance

3Regularization Empty Re: Regularization Tue Jun 28, 2016 9:02 am

Gelay08

Arresto Menor

In this case, I am not considered a regular employee even if I am employed for 2 years already (June 17, 2016)

My contract for being a project based employee ended June 10,2016. I did not sign any other contract, but I am still working here up to this date. I just want to know what is my status. They did not regularized me. Thank you very much.

4Regularization Empty Re: Regularization Tue Jun 28, 2016 9:20 am

lukekyle

Reclusion Perpetua

very hard to comment until we can see the specific contract etc.

Based solely on what you have told us, in my opinion you have stopped being a project/fixed term employee only on june 10, 2016. To be regularized you have to be employed by the company till December 10, 2016.

im not sure about this. you may ask 527-35-85; 527-2551; and 527-2535 DOLE or DOLE-National Capital Region, 400-62-42 or 400-39-18

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum