Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

callcenter issue

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1callcenter issue Empty callcenter issue Thu Jun 16, 2016 5:02 am

joma123

Arresto Menor

hi po, just want to ask legal advice. im currently working in a callcenter here in bacolod city,but im currently on a preventive suspension. kasi ang sabi ng Human resources namin there was a complained that na may nawawala daw na headset. and there is a cctv. at aq yung nakita sa cctv. but my intention is only to borrow the headset, which is alam man nang katabi q nahiniram q sa kabilang bay kasi wala naman ung may ari. kasalanan q lang nakalimutan ko ibalik kung san q hiniran.. the IT departmeny review the cctv and there is a proof that i did not bring it. until now naghihintay pa rin aq ng result from HR 5 days nq suspended. any advice pa.. pleaseee

2callcenter issue Empty Re: callcenter issue Thu Jun 16, 2016 6:27 am

HrDude

Reclusion Perpetua

joma123 wrote:hi po, just want to ask legal advice. im currently working in a callcenter here in bacolod city,but im currently on a preventive suspension. kasi ang sabi ng Human resources namin there was a complained that na may nawawala daw na headset. and there is a cctv. at aq yung nakita sa cctv. but my intention is only to borrow the headset, which is alam man nang katabi q nahiniram q sa kabilang bay kasi wala naman ung may ari. kasalanan q lang nakalimutan ko ibalik kung san q hiniran.. the IT departmeny review the cctv and there is a proof that i did not bring it. until now naghihintay pa rin aq ng result from HR 5 days nq suspended. any advice pa.. pleaseee

Since you are under investigation already, you just have to wait for the process to be done.

As you are currently under preventive suspension, you should have received and read your memo that the period of preventive suspension is 'Not more than 30 days without pay'. This just means that your preventive suspension can last that long. In some cases, the period of 30 days can be extended provided that the the employee is reinstated in the payroll, meaning the employee is paid even if under extended preventive suspension.

Again, just undergo the process. Good Luck.

3callcenter issue Empty Re: callcenter issue Thu Jun 16, 2016 7:06 am

joma123

Arresto Menor

actually there is no timeframe until when is my suspension. my manager advice me to take action on my end so that if incase they will terminate me i already have my proof and evidence that i did not stole the headset and the video can prove it according to the IT management that i did not bring the headset out of the office... what if they will terminate me what is the case that i can file to the company?.... pleasee advice me..thank you so much

4callcenter issue Empty Re: callcenter issue Thu Jun 16, 2016 7:22 am

joma123

Arresto Menor

thanks pala sa mabilis na respond.. btw, were also already done sa hearing.tapos kahapon pinatawag nila yung manager namin at kinausap, ive been in the company for 3 years at wala akong issue na kahit anu. parang pinag kaisahan nila yung manager q. kasi hindi papayag yung manager q if incase na eterminate aq. kaya kinausap nya aq na kilangan daw mag prepare aq on my end na i have proof na wala akong kasalan at hindi pagnanakaw ang ginawa q. thats why i would like to ask if incase they will terminate me. what is the case that i can file for the company kasi wala silang sapat na evidence na ninakaw q nga yung headset.

5callcenter issue Empty Re: callcenter issue Thu Jun 16, 2016 7:30 am

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

So nasaan na ang headset? Binalik mo na ba?

http://www.councilviews.com

6callcenter issue Empty Re: callcenter issue Thu Jun 16, 2016 8:05 am

joma123

Arresto Menor

iniwan q lng sa station na inuupoan q. pag ka next day,same headset parin gamit q kasi naka saksak parin pagkaout q nakalimutan q naman uli ibalik sa original na station. pagka nextday nawala na. tapos iba na yung naka log in sa station.

7callcenter issue Empty Re: callcenter issue Thu Jun 16, 2016 8:09 am

joma123

Arresto Menor

ang pinupush ng hr ay ung action ko daw na kinuha ko yung headset. tapos binigyan nlng nila ako nang memo na preventive suspension, stealing company proper agad. na may video na hindi q dinala palabas sa office at wala akon bitbit na headset palabas.

8callcenter issue Empty Re: callcenter issue Thu Jun 16, 2016 8:40 am

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

Responsibilidad mo ang headset dahil ikaw ang last touch, kahit na walang nakitang bitbit mo palabas ang kagamitan.

Kinuha mo ang gamit galing sa ibang station ng walang paalam at hindi binalik, so pwedeng ituring na pagnanakaw iyon.

Tama lang na naka-PS ka.

Bakit nga pala kumuha ka ng headset ng iba? Diba dapat ikaw din meron sa station mo?

9callcenter issue Empty Re: callcenter issue Thu Jun 16, 2016 10:41 am

joma123

Arresto Menor

ang pinupush ng hr ay ung action ko daw na kinuha ko yung headset. tapos binigyan nlng nila ako nang memo na preventive suspension, stealing company proper agad. na may video na hindi q dinala palabas sa office at wala akon bitbit na headset palabas.

10callcenter issue Empty Re: callcenter issue Thu Jun 16, 2016 10:48 am

joma123

Arresto Menor

mr. counsil i know its my responsibility na ibalik q ang headset after using it. and i admit it that i botoq thw headset but the difference there is my teamates know it that ive borrow the thing.but like ive mentioned i dont have intention to steal it. thats why there is a cctv to prove it... and thats why im here to get a legal advice,what i need to do.. not getting a accusatory from you.

11callcenter issue Empty Re: callcenter issue Thu Jun 16, 2016 11:20 am

HrDude

Reclusion Perpetua

Ang gawin mo na lng ngayon ay depensahan yung sarili mo. Sabihin mo lahat ng ebidensya mo sa admin hearing nyo. Kumuha ka ng written statements ng mga witnesses mo at ipasa mo sa hr. Hingin mo rin mapanood mo at ng HR yang CCTV pra patunayan yang sinasabi mo

Itago mo din lahat ng mga documents at copies ng ebidensya mo pra kung sakaling ma-terminate ka e my laban ka

12callcenter issue Empty Re: callcenter issue Thu Jun 16, 2016 11:27 am

joma123

Arresto Menor

maraming salamat po HR DUDE.

13callcenter issue Empty Re: callcenter issue Thu Jun 16, 2016 11:31 am

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

Ang siste ay... pwede bang kunin ang headset ng kabilang station?

Nagpaalam ka ba (sa TL, OM, etc)?

I ask these questions so you can prepare yourself for any further questions kunsakali.

So ayon sa CCTV, sino ang kumuha ng headset nung wala ka na?

14callcenter issue Empty Re: callcenter issue Thu Jun 16, 2016 5:29 pm

Paramount

Arresto Menor

joma123 wrote:mr. counsil i know its my responsibility na ibalik q ang headset after using it. and i admit it that i botoq thw headset but the difference there is my teamates know it that ive borrow the thing.but like ive mentioned i dont have intention to steal it. thats why there is a cctv to prove it... and thats why im here to get a legal advice,what i need to do.. not getting a accusatory from you.

I do not think anyone is accusing you here. You are asking for advise and council is doing that and more. He is trying to get more information so that people can see the situation better and give you a more comprehensive advise.

I am also interested to know why you are not issued your own headset. Kasi if you are issued one previously and lost it, baka maisama pa yan sa mai-kaso sa iyo.

- Get your facts/evidences
- Ask to see also the CCTV nung date na last mo siya nagamit up to mawala
- The best case scenario ay makita sa CCTV na may ibang kumuha. Average case scenario is i-charge ka ng negligence kaya nawala. Worst case - Hindi makita sa CCTV kung sino ang kumuha so ang last touch ang magiging basehan nila ng "theft".

-
I am not a lawyer and this is not a legal advise. Just another laborer giving layman advise to another who is asking for it.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum