Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

I have a TAX ISSUE

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1I have a TAX ISSUE Empty I have a TAX ISSUE Sat Mar 29, 2014 3:25 am

sram15

Arresto Menor

I'm employed right now and This is my first job and I was advised by them when I submitted my requirements that they are the one who's going to register me to BIR so I've also submitted my Form 1902 together with all the requirements but I just found out today that I don't have a TIN and I've called BIR to check or get my TIN and they advised me that I'm not yet registered. I've contacted my HR partner and They told me that I need to proceed to manual registration. I also received an ITR from my company but I'm just concered about my TIN? How are they paying my tax? I'm worried about the tax that I previously paid. I'm not sure what to do. Please help. Thanks in advance

2I have a TAX ISSUE Empty Re: I have a TAX ISSUE Sat Mar 29, 2014 7:12 am

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

sram15 wrote:I'm employed right now and This is my first job and I was advised by them when I submitted my requirements that they are the one who's going to register me to BIR so I've also submitted my Form 1902 together with all the requirements but I just found out today that I don't have a TIN and I've called BIR to check or get my TIN and they advised me that I'm not yet registered. I've contacted my HR partner and They told me that I need to proceed to manual registration. I also received an ITR from my company but I'm just concered about my TIN? How are they paying my tax? I'm worried about the tax that I previously paid. I'm not sure what to do. Please help. Thanks in advance

You don't need to worry about how they paid your taxes. Your only concern is to show proof that you were deducted proper amounts. And the ITR (of Form 2316) is your insurance.

http://www.councilviews.com

3I have a TAX ISSUE Empty Re: I have a TAX ISSUE Sat Mar 29, 2014 8:43 am

sram15

Arresto Menor

So I still need to proceed to manual registration?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum