Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

HELP! RIGHT OF WAY ISSUE

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1HELP! RIGHT OF WAY ISSUE Empty HELP! RIGHT OF WAY ISSUE Sun Mar 04, 2012 1:07 pm

marnoel

Arresto Menor

Hi! I'm new here. I really need help about this right way..

First, our land does not have any title yet. Beside our house is a right of way where neighbors at the back and our boarders are passing by. My mom said that it should have been closed long time ago but our neighbors asked my lola's consent to let them pass that way since there is no other way for them to get to the main road.

Technically my grandparents own the land but since there is NO TITLE, there is no way to prove it.

One of the neighbors at the back had her land title i think only last year and in her title indicates that she bought the right of way. She would like to close the right of way now and would like for us to remove a portion of our house the overlaps the right of way

My question is, does she have the right to close the right of way and request to remove a portion of our that overlaps that it?

Pls help! Thank you!

2HELP! RIGHT OF WAY ISSUE Empty Re: HELP! RIGHT OF WAY ISSUE Sun Mar 11, 2012 10:49 am

attyLLL

yes, because her title is presumptively true.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum