Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

BIR TAX ISSUE

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1BIR TAX ISSUE Empty BIR TAX ISSUE Tue Jan 12, 2016 6:55 am

cherie Dean

Arresto Menor

Good evening to everyone..
May nareceive kase akong letter from BIR today demanding for my tax payment.. i was shocked. Kase wala naman akong business..then i found out na ung former boss kong korean whom i worked for 14 years ago, eh ginamit pla ung name ko n wala akong kamalay-malay.. anong dapat kong gawin..natatakot kase ako n maapektuhan yung visa application ko for uk.

2BIR TAX ISSUE Empty Re: BIR TAX ISSUE Tue Jan 12, 2016 5:47 pm

Filia

Filia
Reclusion Perpetua

You reply to the letter. You state everything that resulted to your situation right now. Pwede rin punta ka na lang sa BIR para mas klaro. Bring all necessary documents to prove that Hindi ikae ang gumamit. If may payslips ka sa pinagtrabahuan mo, pwede mong dalhin to prove na nagtatrabaho ka lang at wala kang capacity to engage into business. You may bring anything ma-convince mo lang sila kasi tax evasion pa rin ng boss mo at pwede siyang kasuhan for that.

3BIR TAX ISSUE Empty Re: BIR TAX ISSUE Tue Jan 12, 2016 8:16 pm

cherie Dean

Arresto Menor

Ok..thanks for the help.. I'm thinking of getting an employment history s SSS to prove na employee lang ako nun. Wala naman kase iniissue n payslip nun ung company..thanks again..

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum