Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Posting Photos of husbands mistress on social medias

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

buddots

Arresto Menor

Hello,

Good day! There is certain woman a mistress of my husband who is always annoying me. She keeps sending me messages that will provoke me and that I can't control myself to reply her back with a foul words too. She said that her and my husband is going abroad so that they can be together, they can do whatever they want. She's also asking me to give them my blessings in a sarcastic way. She is always saying that my husband don't love me anymore and that won't accept if she wants to split with him. She is so proud of that! and always telling me with that!

My question is if I'm going to post our conversation in social media could she legally sue me?
I'm planning to post them to inform her family and my husbands family too.

Please help?

Thank you
Worn out Girl

raheemerick

raheemerick
Reclusion Perpetua

U dnt nid na pasikatin pa ang makating higad na mistress sa pag post ng msg nya in public. Kung ang intenxn mo ay ipa alam sa family ng husband mo at ng family nung higad? Pwde mo naman i send sa kanila ang msg in private. Kasi mas magiging magulo lng ang situation kapag sumawsaw sa usapin ang iba. Mas mabuti pang ang pag hahabla sa asawa mo at sa higad na mistress ang atupagin mo para bigyan katarungan ang ano mang violations nila lalo na kung mapapa tunayang may nalabag sila sa batas pag dating sa marital afair. Malaki ang chance mo kung ikaw ay legal na asawa. Pero hndi madaling mausakatuparan ang bagay na ito dahil sa proseso at kailanagan ng masusing imbistigasyon. Gather evid and make a plan first. Wag makipag palitan ng salita sa fb or txt dahil ma iimbyerna lang ang beauty mo😅 at sang anggulo man tingnan? Talo ka sa bagay na yan. Luluha ka lang habang sya ay humahalakhak😊 paf aralan muna ang lahat. Walang mapapala sa pakikipag palitan msg sa fb.

buddots

Arresto Menor

gusto ko xang siraan sa company nya para pahiyain. manaol kaya siya pag ako'y kasuhan nya?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum