Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

what case will i encounter if i slapped my husbands mistress inside the mall?

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

jenniferbleza

Arresto Menor

my husband has a sales lady mistress but he said they were over but he lied again. both of them still communicate through text messages. When i new about that they are still communicating I said i have to confront the lady. I talked to the girl at first but what do you expect deny to death and he also provoke me by saying Im crazy with some face gestures that will really make you wanna kill her. I slapped her ones. May i have your advice cause its my first time doing this act. What possible case can the lady sue me? Their are few people who saw the incident. I really need help so i can counter what ever she will file against me. But i not regret what i did cause i know i have the full right being the wife to exercise to protect my marriage.

marlo

Reclusion Perpetua

Kung mangyari man ang pagsampa ng reklamo sa iyo ng mistress ng iyong asawa, ano man ang kaso na iyun, kailanganin mo ang abogado sa pagtatanggol sa kasong haharapin mo.

Wala ka naman dapat ikabahala dahil wala namang isinampang kaso sa iyo sa ngayon.

jenniferbleza

Arresto Menor

Hi can i file a case against her? She has both great emotional mental distress to me and mt family. She is 24 yrs old single mom of 5 . The mistress also has a enginer who finaced her apaetment and material things. My hisband new about it bit still fo on kasi.nasa.dubai yung enginer ng babae. What possible case i file.against this.mistredd? Thanks

sedie

Arresto Menor

Huwag mong sampalin sa public dahil ang mukha ay representasyon ng pagkatao. Ikaw pa ang mapapasama. Sad, tama ka na pero magiging mali ka pa.

Slander by deed ang katapat nun;kriminal na kaso. may kulong.

Ang gawin mo, minsan try mo silang sundan tapos kpag natiyempuhan mong may ginagawa sila, saka mo sampalin nang sampalin..yung kayong tatlo lang ang nakakakita...:-)

Kaso kung magsasampa ka ng kaso, kasama ang mister mo sa kakasuhan mo, hindi lang naman kasi isang partido ang involved sa affair nila kundi silang dalawa.

marlo

Reclusion Perpetua

jenniferbleza wrote:Hi can i file a case against her? She has both great emotional mental distress to me and mt family. She is 24 yrs old single mom of 5 . The mistress also has a enginer who finaced her apaetment and material things. My hisband new about it bit still fo on kasi.nasa.dubai yung enginer ng babae. What possible case i file.against this.mistredd? Thanks

The probably case I could think of would probably backfire to your husband if you could prove it in court. Jail term and bailable if that is your intention.

Mind you, decide now if you are really a forgiving spouse as the next wave might hit you harder and deeper the next time around. GL

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum