Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

my husband is posting photos of him and his mistress

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

jba

Arresto Menor

my husband and i have been married for 7 years. we have 3 children. we have been in a trial separation for almost 10 months. i live with my parents now with my 3 kids, and he is with his sister in a construction business. since we separated, he seldom sends money for the basic needs of the kids. i never demanded any amount from him since, i am also working as a manager. however, since i found out about a picture that he posted on a social networking site with his mistress, i want immediately to file a case against him. what kind of case can i sue him for?

attyLLL

send a demand letter for support then file a complaint for economic abuse at the prosecutor's office.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

jba

Arresto Menor

Can i file a criminal case against him? Is posting pictures of him and his mistress viable for adultery?

attyLLL

adultery is the act of a wife having sex with another man.

if he is living with her, you can file a complaint for concubinage. fb pics are not enough.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

janeandrei

Arresto Menor

Atty,

ano po b ang pwede kong ikaso sa asawa ko at ng mistress n publickly ngpopost ng conversation nila ng mistress nya, world wide n kita ng lahat ng nakakakilala sa amin.

Sobrang torture po kc a damdamin ko bilang babae at nging asawa nya, sa walang delakadisang pgpapahiya sa amin na asawa nya at anak nya, knowing n sya po mismo n ama at asawa ang gumagawa p nito. Marami po ang nagugulat n kakilala nmin n walang nkakaalam sana n malayo s amin

Hindi po b masyado n naaapakan ang pagkababae ko o ng anak ko n kmi pamilya nyang tunay?
Wala dn po syang suporta n ibinibigay mula pa last year, at ang mistress according sa post nila at ang pamilya nya ay ginagastusan nya.

They had plans of seeing each other, pag uwi dto pinas,at hanggat maaga ayoko mangyari para s aking anak man lng dahil panigurado mgkakaanak sila.

i had no plans n mkipag annul, in any way po b, pwede ko sila kasuhan sakaling mgsama man lmang sila s iisang bubong?

Please help.... salamat

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum