Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Complain for acts of immorality at the workplace

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

puroy52

Arresto Menor

Hi Good Morning. I will just ask if I have the basis to complain to the employer regarding my wife who called someone "babe" in her office. She mistakenly send the text message to me while in her office in Laguna while I'm working in Manila. To my surprise I saw the profile picture of her Manager with an artificial tattoo on his right shoulder with the caption "I love you babe". Her manager is her closest acquaintance in the office, sometimes they go home late or early saying they come from one of their clients. They are always together since I only go home in Laguna every weekends. Sometimes even in the weekends, they go out together saying they will visit their clients. Do I have the ground to file a complain in their Head Office provided I have only the text message as proof and the profile picture which maybe, I hope I'm right, just a coincidence. Thank you.

Kuyaez

Arresto Menor

Hello, gud afternoon pu... The employer has hired non-licensed, non college graduates to perform nurse duties and criminologist graduate to work as pharmacist, may kapit raw sa DOLE ang employer, what can be done? ty.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum