Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

immorality

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1immorality Empty immorality Tue Mar 15, 2011 6:30 pm

drekzed

Arresto Menor

Gudday atty. I just want to seek for a legal advice on my friends problem since she's asking what she will do. She is pregnant right now to a married man with two kids. My friend is a government employee and the father of the baby on her womb is an officer of the AFP. Right now the guy left my friend and my friend is thinking what action she will do after she will give birth. The wife of the man is also thinking of a case to file against my friend.What case can the wife file against my friend. What case can my friend file against the father on her baby on her womb right now. What proper actions should my friend do. I now she will be hard up in raising the baby since she is the breadwinner in their family and she is supporting her brothers and sister in school. She doesnt even go home from the time she discover she was pregnant. Thank you and hoping for your response on this matter.

2immorality Empty Re: immorality Fri Mar 18, 2011 6:12 pm

attyLLL

the wife might file a case of immorality or grave misconduct against your friend. your friend can do the same against the soldier.

is the father refusing to acknowledge and support the child?

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3immorality Empty Re: immorality Sat Mar 19, 2011 4:20 pm

drekzed

Arresto Menor

If the case will be filed , does my friend be removed from her present work right now? Is it the same if my friend will file a case on the soldier.

What will be the evidence of my friend if he will file the case to the father of the child om her womb right now.

My friend is planning to pursue a case after she will give birth since she do not like that something will happen to the baby on her womb right now since the wife warned my friend that if she will point her husband as the father of the child on her womb right now something will happen and my friend will get what she deserves and she even told unsavory words to my friend so my friend decided to remain silent after such time that she will give birth.

The father of the child recognize that he is the father of the baby just between my friend and him but he do not admit it to his wife to avoid conflict. What the father want is to keep it secret that he is the father of the child. But as of now no documentary evidence on hand that he recognize the child and he don't even provide any support to my friend from the time she got pregnant.

4immorality Empty Re: immorality Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:39 pm

attyLLL

it is possible that she will be given disciplinary action especially if she is continuing the relationship.

if the father does not acknowledge the child or provide support, she will have to file a case for filiation with the father.

5immorality Empty Re: immorality Wed Mar 23, 2011 9:08 am

drekzed

Arresto Menor

My friend already stop her relationship to the father of the child. Do the wife of the soldier can use the child as evidence in filing any case against my friend. If my friend will pursue the case against the father of the child will it prosper what if the father like to support the child but his wife dont like that it will be supported by his husband. As far as i know my friend told me that all the financial account or money of her husband is on the custody of his wife.

6immorality Empty Re: immorality Thu Mar 24, 2011 3:30 pm

attyLLL

yes, the child can be used as evidence. they will have to decide whether he should acknowledge the child in the birth certificate. if he does not, she cannot claim support from him.

7immorality Empty Re: immorality Fri Mar 25, 2011 3:05 pm

drekzed

Arresto Menor

so what is the best thing to do right now. What if the father will not acknowledge the child but my friend want to demand support from him since she know that he is the father of the child on her womb.What action will the wife of the guy might do against my friend if he will support and acknowledge the child.

8immorality Empty Re: immorality Sat Mar 26, 2011 6:58 pm

attyLLL

IMO, if he will not acknowledge, it will be better to file a civil case for filiation and support.

9immorality Empty Re: immorality Mon Sep 12, 2011 9:39 pm

drekzed

Arresto Menor

Gudday. My friend already gave birth to a baby boy. Up to now the father of her child do not recognized and support the baby. What action she will do in order for the father of her child to acknowledge and support their baby. What if the father of the child do not like to recognize the child what will she do...

10immorality Empty Re: immorality Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:15 pm

attyLLL

IMO, if he will not acknowledge, it will be better to file a civil case for filiation and support.

11immorality Empty Re: immorality Wed Sep 14, 2011 12:23 pm

drekzed

Arresto Menor

can she file it now in the civil court eventhough the father of her baby has a pending case filed by my friend in his agency? Or what?

12immorality Empty Re: immorality Wed Sep 14, 2011 10:52 pm

attyLLL

yes, she may.

13immorality Empty Re: immorality Thu Oct 27, 2011 7:52 pm

drekzed

Arresto Menor

my friend already give birth, still the case she filed against the father of his son is pending for investigation. she observed that the investigation is taking so slowly. She is now planning to file criminal case against the father of his son for psychological abuse especially when she was pregnant and economic abuse for until now he do not receive any support from the father of his child which is under RA 9262. What are the things or evidences she needs to prepare in order to see to it the case will be favorable for her. My friend is not after for any support from the father of his son rather she want him to be penalize and put him into jail.

14immorality Empty Re: immorality Fri Oct 28, 2011 11:04 pm

attyLLL

what case did she file and where?

15immorality Empty Re: immorality Wed Nov 02, 2011 9:06 pm

drekzed

Arresto Menor

she havent filed it yet but she plans to pursue it. She wants to file RA 9262 for psyco violence and economic abuse against the father of his son. She said, she must first file the civil case for filiation b4 she will file RA9262. Would u think my friend is taking the right action. How she will file the civil one and what are the things needed for her win or be granted.

16immorality Empty Re: immorality Thu Nov 03, 2011 12:07 am

attyLLL

dna exam.

17immorality Empty Re: immorality Thu May 22, 2014 11:49 am

rivera_nida2014

Arresto Menor

Good day!

Pareho lng po ng topic ang gusto ko itanong. Gusto ko lang po sana na magtanong tungkol sa case ng pinsan ko na babae.. matagal n po kasing battered wife ang pinsan ko pero hindi po siya nagrereklamo. may tatlo po silang anak.at siguro po naghahanap siya ng magcocomfort sa kaniya, may nakarelasyon po sya sa opisina nila at natuklasan po iyon ng asawa niya thru text messages.. pareho po silang may asawa. ngayon po, sinugod po ng asawa nya silang dalawa sa opisina at gumawa ng gulo. pinatawag po sila ng HR Manager nila at sinabihan ung pinsan ko na babae sasampahan siya ng immorality? Dahil po nung pinatawag po sila ng HR ay napaamin po ung pinsan ko na may relasyon sila dahil po sa takot na bugbugin sya ng asawa nya pag tinanggi pa niya. ang tanong po niya:
1. pwede po ba n kahit sino ay pwedeng magsampa sa kanila ng immorality case?
2. ung pinsan na babae ko lamang po ba ang pwede kasuhan. e paano po ung nakarelasyon niya na officemate nya?
3. enough na po ba ang text messages na proof para masabi na may relasyon sila?
4. at kung sakali po ba na matuloy ang immorality case nya ay malakas ang laban nya?
Thanks po.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum