Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

immorality ba?

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1immorality ba? Empty immorality ba? Thu Oct 27, 2011 9:37 pm

alex31

Arresto Menor

good day atty... About po sa frend ko po, her bf is married and she knew it from the beginning..they are both seafarer ..one day the wife found out bout the relationship and the bf admit to the wife about the affair and the wife found some picture of them together..the wife of course was so mad and they fight resulting the bf left home and ran to his relative.the wife was so angry and found the identity of my friend.She threatening my friend that she(wife) will ruin her career and family and will file a case to make them both (bf and my friend) black listed in poea.my friend remains silent even if the wife provokes her.. my friend is single and not leaving with the bf.the bf left his home and never come back and even my friend dont have any communication with him but the wife keeps threatening her. here is my question..
1. what case can the wife will file againts my friend and those picture are strong evidence againts her?
2. Can my friend also file a complaint against the wife for threatening her?
3. Can the wife really block them in poea?what are the grounds?

thak you.. hope for your immediate response..

2immorality ba? Empty Re: immorality ba? Fri Oct 28, 2011 11:07 pm

attyLLL

i don't believe any criminal case will prosper. all she has is a picture, and your friend did not commit any crime.

i don't recommend she files any case against the wife, but threats are possible.

a for poea, i don't think it will prosper either.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3immorality ba? Empty Re: immorality ba? Sat Oct 29, 2011 9:31 pm

alex31

Arresto Menor

thank you so much atty it is really a big help to my friend...just a follow up question.. may i know some sample of a strong evidence that can wife might use to file a case?thank you so much for your time..

4immorality ba? Empty Re: immorality ba? Sat Oct 29, 2011 10:13 pm

attyLLL

admission of your friend or the husband, video of them having sexual relations

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

5immorality ba? Empty Re: immorality ba? Sat Oct 29, 2011 11:46 pm

alex31

Arresto Menor

thank you so much atty... God bless!

6immorality ba? Empty Re: immorality ba? Tue Nov 01, 2011 1:51 pm

alex31

Arresto Menor

hi po ulit atty... some follow up question... accidentally i speak w the bf of my friend and he is asking if he want to make their (wife) separation in legal is he has the right to file it? what will be the ground for that since he is the one who left his home.thank u..

7immorality ba? Empty Re: immorality ba? Tue Nov 01, 2011 6:20 pm

concepab

concepab
Reclusion Perpetua

here are the grounds:

http://www.pinoylawyer.org/t4792-grounds-for-annulment-declaration-of-nullity-legal-separation-and-separatio-of-property

from previous topic..

8immorality ba? Empty Re: immorality ba? Sat Nov 05, 2011 5:10 pm

alex31

Arresto Menor

hi po ulit atty...i still have a question cos my friend told me that wife still sending her a messages thru email threatening her still.here are my questions:

1. what is my friend rights if the wife ruin her reputation?
2. what if the husband dont want to go back anymore with the wife and the wife did everything even to ruin him just to keep him.what is the rights of the husband?what is the right of the wife to his husband?

thnk you...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum