Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Immorality

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Immorality Empty Immorality Thu Aug 13, 2015 1:34 pm

Maika

Arresto Menor

Can a private citizen file an immorality case against a goverment official (man-55) who is having an extra marital affair other than his legal wife?  The mistress (a young lady-22) is also a goverment official and the legal wife (52) is also a government official too, but did nothing inspite the fact that they even eat together, travel together, goes to the party or meeting/convention together.

Please give  your legal advice or opinion.  Thank you.

Maika

2Immorality Empty Re: Immorality Thu Aug 13, 2015 4:10 pm

Lunkan

Reclusion Perpetua

Why do you bother about THAT, if the wife don't? There are many WORSE things people with power do =Grab A LOT of money by corruption. For instance much of the foreign AID ment to Yolanda victims, ended up in pockets of other people... Evil or Very Mad

3Immorality Empty Re: Immorality Wed Sep 16, 2015 12:16 pm

Maika

Arresto Menor

Ok. noted thanks.

Could you please send me a legal form thru my email of an urgent motion for early resolution of the case in an admin case.  Thanks again.

4Immorality Empty Re: Immorality Wed Sep 16, 2015 5:48 pm

Lunkan

Reclusion Perpetua

Maika wrote:Could you please send me a legal form thru my email of an urgent motion for early resolution of the case in an admin case.
Do you mean a corruption case?
I don't know. Parts of the justice system is corrupt too... Evil or Very Mad

--
Many types of cases have to be handled by the Baranggay Captain before the case can go to court.
Some Baranggay Captains do a very GOOD work, solving the problem, so it don't need to go to court (court take years...)
while some other Baranggay Captains do a very BAD work only helping themselves and their friends...

5Immorality Empty Re: Immorality Wed Sep 16, 2015 10:28 pm

concepab

concepab
Reclusion Perpetua

'wag mong problemahin ang hindi mo problema.

Kung okay lang sa asawa nya, hayaan mo sila.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum