Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

client pull out

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1client pull out Empty client pull out Tue May 24, 2016 12:12 pm

griskeron

Arresto Menor

Hi, need your generous advise. Our client of 8 years pulled out from our employer and our company instead of giving separation pay of 1 month per year of service wants to transfer us to their other accounts which are not the same as our current set up. EG : different work location, no offset, no telecommute work. 1 are they required to give us instead the 1 month equivalent pay? 2 can they assign us to another project with a different work environment/set up 3 is there any documentation we need

Thanks

2client pull out Empty Re: client pull out Tue May 24, 2016 2:21 pm

lukekyle

Reclusion Perpetua

1. No they are not required to give you separation pay unless they terminate you.
2. Yes they can assign
3. If different terms and benefits, you should ask them for a term sheet. I am not sure if they are required to give you one though.

3client pull out Empty Re: client pull out Tue May 24, 2016 3:12 pm

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

The company has the prerogative to transfer you to another account or location as long as there is no diminution of benefits.

- location -- can be transferred.
- offset -- what is this?
- telecommute -- this can be removed if the work in the new department or location does not require it.

http://www.councilviews.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum