Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Termination

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Termination Empty Termination Thu May 19, 2016 4:27 am

Phil123

Arresto Menor

Ask ko lang po kung may nalabag na batas yung call center na pinasukan ko. Kasi po tinerminate nila ko without disciplinary action taken. Nakapag absent po kasi ako ng 3 days last February na without informing my supervisor but after that I have informed him about the reason why I'm being absent tapos matagal po ako bago nahearing then nakapagwork pa po po ako almost 3 months then this last May 14 pinapirma nila ko ng termination kagad.

2Termination Empty Re: Termination Thu May 19, 2016 7:16 am

HrDude

Reclusion Perpetua

Phil123 wrote:Ask ko lang po kung may nalabag na batas yung call center na pinasukan ko. Kasi po tinerminate nila ko without disciplinary action taken. Nakapag absent po kasi ako ng 3 days last February na without informing my supervisor but after that I have informed him about the reason why I'm being absent tapos matagal po ako bago nahearing then nakapagwork pa po po ako almost 3 months then this last May 14 pinapirma nila ko ng termination kagad.

Assuming that your termination was due to your absence, your case is an example of an irregular act. When you were allowed to work for 3 months and eventually terminated, you were basically denied your due process already. By this reason, you may file for a complaint of 'illegal dismissal'.

Last edited by HrDude on Mon May 23, 2016 7:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

3Termination Empty Re: Termination Thu May 19, 2016 8:13 am

Phil123

Arresto Menor

regular na po ako nun

4Termination Empty Re: Termination Thu May 19, 2016 8:22 am

Phil123

Arresto Menor

before po ako papirmahin nung April po naging regular po ako

5Termination Empty Re: Termination Mon May 23, 2016 7:14 pm

HrDude

Reclusion Perpetua

[quote="Phil123"]before po ako papirmahin nung April po naging regular po ako[/quote

Khit regular ka o proby o contractual, it is immaterial. You may file for illegal dismissal sa DOLE.

6Termination Empty Re: Termination Tue May 24, 2016 1:11 am

jayson83

Arresto Menor

I am JAYSON CORTES an OFW,working in ALUMCO company as an aluminum fabricator/installer in RIYADH.But my working visa is sponsored by SAUDI BINLADIN GROUP(SBG).I been working here for almost 1 year and 5 months.Now I stop from work last MARCH 16,2016 because the main contructor of my company which is SBG declare stop operation in all gov. projects like KAFD due to crane accident in Makkah were 111 dead,331 injured under SBG company.The Saudi government suspended their operation.
In other cases,I did not receive salary in 3 months and my residence permit(IQAMA) was already EXPIRED last January and they do nothing about it.Now the Saudi binladin group says that all their employees must file an exit and give all the remaining salaries and benefits.
One month ago, we went to POLO seeking for legal assistance and repartration but until now no feedback regarding our issue.we are waiting here until now for almost 3 months and the alumco company no action about our case.CAN I FILE CASE TO THE AGENCY?CAN I CLAIM THE REMAINING MONTHS OF MY CONTRACT?PLS HELP US?

7Termination Empty Re: Termination Tue May 24, 2016 7:43 am

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

jayson83 wrote:I am JAYSON CORTES an OFW,working in ALUMCO company as an aluminum fabricator/installer in RIYADH.But my working visa is sponsored by SAUDI BINLADIN GROUP(SBG).I been working here for almost 1 year and 5 months.Now I stop from work last MARCH 16,2016 because the main contructor of my company which is SBG declare stop operation in all gov. projects like KAFD due to crane accident in Makkah were 111 dead,331 injured under SBG company.The Saudi government suspended their operation.
In other cases,I did not receive salary in 3 months and my residence permit(IQAMA) was already EXPIRED last January and they do nothing about it.Now the Saudi binladin group says that all their employees must file an exit and give all the remaining salaries and benefits.
One month  ago, we went to POLO seeking for legal assistance and repartration but until now no feedback regarding our issue.we are waiting here until now for almost 3 months and the alumco company no action about our case.CAN I FILE CASE TO THE AGENCY?CAN I CLAIM THE REMAINING MONTHS OF MY CONTRACT?PLS HELP US?

Contact the POLO again and ask for feedback, or try POEA.

http://www.councilviews.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum