Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

TTERMINATED WHILE PREGNANT AND EMPLOYER DID NOT ADVANCE SSS MATERNITY

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

mjalcantara

Arresto Menor

Please help me, I am a call center agent, I requested for early maternity leave last January 11,2016 because I am suffering with uncontrolled hypertension, I inform my TL about it and sent my ultrasound and prescription, then on January 29,2016 I receive 13k for my partial sss maternity, I gave birth Feb.17,2016 when my partner submitted my mat2 along with other documents for us to get my remaining sss maternity, my husband was informed by our HR that I was terminated last Jan.28,2016 because I incurred NCNS NO CALL NO SHOW for a couple of times, they said that I needed to present medical records for every days that I was absent, I was confused because the last time I went to work I was advised by my TL to go to clinic first to check if I was really having hypertension or I am just making an excuse, even the company nurse refuse to let me go back to my station because my BP was 160/120 at that time, and I sent my ultrasound that has an Duedate of Feb.02,2016 , by law my TL were supposed to file a maternity leave 2 weeks before my due date base on the ultrasound Ive given right? Aside from terminating me without me being aware of it, the company UHG refused to give the remaining 10k of my sss maternity, last march I receive an email from their Human Capital saying they will credit the remaining balance on my atm but march 15 came and I received nothing, I already filed a case to NLRC still they are making me beg for my sss maternity, I just wanted to know if I have the right to continue filing a case because the last time the UHG attorney and I talked in NLRC ,THEY are now saying that they overpaid me on my salary that is why they do not want to give me my sss maternity, and if I agree to settle this issue can I request for additional payment because they terminated me and made me wait for 5 months and still not releasing my sss maternity and even asking money from me saying I was overpaid which is impossible bwcause my TL is the one making my attendance for payroll....Please help me.

lukekyle

Reclusion Perpetua

Since you already filed with the nlrc would suggest you consult the mediation officer assigned to your case what your rights are. They would probably suggest the best course of action

mjalcantara

Arresto Menor

We just had our 3rd SENA last teusday and UNITEDHEALTHGROUP'S Attorney just told us that they forwarded all of the claima that the company needed to pay like 10k for the remaining SSS MATERNITY that they still refuses to give to me. Ive been waiting for 5 months now,Im a single mother and I have a huge debt because UHG terminated me while Im pregnant and refuses to give my sss maternity. Is this kind of disregarding DOLE's rules and is the company allowed to do this?

lukekyle

Reclusion Perpetua

sino nag represent sayo sa nlrc? They may be better equipped to answer your question

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum