Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

SSS MATERNITY BENEFITS (FULL/ PARTIAL BY EMPLOYER??)

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

apolalala

apolalala
Arresto Menor

ask ko lang po kung dapat po bang full or partial ang pag bigay ng company ng sss benefits sakin.. sabi po kasi ipapartial po nila tapos yung pang completion daw po ay pag tapos ko ng manganak.

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

For employed members, the benefit is advanced by the employer to the qualified employee, in full, within 30 days from the date of filing of the maternity leave application.

http://www.councilviews.com

apolalala

apolalala
Arresto Menor

ano po ba magandang gawin. kasi kakausap ko lang po sa representative ng company namin (yung taga ayos at taga lakad po ng papers sa sss namin). sabi nya po sabi daw po sa SSS first half po muna yung ibibigay saking benefits tapos yung pang completion daw po ay pagkatapos ko na daw po manganak. pwede pa daw po yun i-full pag katapos kung manganak... nalilito na po ako kasi pumunta po ako sa website ng SSS ito po yung nakalagay..

''IMPORTANT!

The maternity benefit shall be paid only for the first four (4) deliveries or miscarriages starting May 24, 1997 when the Social Security Act of 1997 (RA8282) took effect.
For employed members, the benefit is advanced by the employer to the qualified employee, in full, within 30 days from the date of filing of the maternity leave application. The SSS, in turn, shall immediately reimburse the employer 100 percent of the amount of maternity benefit advanced to the female employee upon receipt of satisfactory proof of such payment and legality thereof.''

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum