Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Regularization Allowance

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Regularization Allowance Empty Regularization Allowance Tue Apr 12, 2016 12:53 pm

mishael032409

Arresto Mayor

Hi Atty's / Sirs / Madam,

just need your help on my issue. I'm currently employed and on my 6 1/2 months so technically i'm already regularized by default.

I just receive my employee evaluation form today and it's stated that i'm already regularized.

however, HR told me that regularization allowance will not take effect until further notice because it's performance based?

Is this legal? the contract that i signed stated that - upon regularization i will receive an additional 5000 regularization allowance on top of my basic salary and they want me to sign the form immediately which is decline and told them i need to review it first

what can you advice on my next step of action?

thank you in advanced. God bless!

2Regularization Allowance Empty Re: Regularization Allowance Tue Apr 12, 2016 1:48 pm

HrDude

Reclusion Perpetua

Assuming that that your contract states so (WITHOUT QUALIFICATIONS), I believe you are entitled to the allowance from the moment you got regularized. Just to be sure, check again your contract.

3Regularization Allowance Empty Re: Regularization Allowance Tue Apr 12, 2016 1:53 pm

mishael032409

Arresto Mayor

HrDude wrote:Assuming that that your contract states so (WITHOUT QUALIFICATIONS), I believe you are entitled to the allowance from the moment you got regularized. Just to be sure, check again your contract.

I did sir and it's really stated there that i'm entitled to additional 5 thousand upon regularization. do i have the right NOT to sign the performance evaluation for regularization since it does not state there that i will have the allowance? can i use this as grounds for labor complaint?

4Regularization Allowance Empty Re: Regularization Allowance Tue Apr 12, 2016 2:28 pm

HrDude

Reclusion Perpetua

mishael032409 wrote:
HrDude wrote:Assuming that that your contract states so (WITHOUT QUALIFICATIONS), I believe you are entitled to the allowance from the moment you got regularized. Just to be sure, check again your contract.

I did sir and it's really stated there that i'm entitled to additional 5 thousand upon regularization. do i have the right NOT to sign the performance evaluation for regularization since it does not state there that i will have the allowance? can i use this as grounds for labor complaint?

Yes. In any document which you may find questionable, you may decline signing it. In this instance, this reason is enough for you to decline affixing your signature.

As stated before, if your contract states no qualification/s, you may file a complaint.

5Regularization Allowance Empty Re: Regularization Allowance Thu Apr 21, 2016 7:33 am

mishael032409

Arresto Mayor

Thank you sir. i already talked to HR and escalated this matter. She just said she will talk to the CEO and will get back to me. though she didnt give any timeline.

on this kind of matter, if this will take long without and outcome, what is the right process of raising this to DOLE or NLRC?

do i have to let my employer know that i will do this process or i can just go directly to NLRC without them knowing?

i believe i dont have to resign in this process so i still have the full rights?

Thank you and God bless

6Regularization Allowance Empty Re: Regularization Allowance Tue Apr 26, 2016 10:07 am

mishael032409

Arresto Mayor

UP!

7Regularization Allowance Empty Re: Regularization Allowance Tue Apr 26, 2016 11:44 pm

HrDude

Reclusion Perpetua

mishael032409 wrote:UP!

What do you mean by 'UP'?

8Regularization Allowance Empty Re: Regularization Allowance Tue Apr 26, 2016 11:47 pm

HrDude

Reclusion Perpetua

mishael032409 wrote:Thank you sir. i already talked to HR and escalated this matter. She just said she will talk to the CEO and will get back to me. though she didnt give any timeline.

on this kind of matter, if this will take long without and outcome, what is the right process of raising this to DOLE or NLRC?

do i have to let my employer know that i will do this process or i can just go directly to NLRC without them knowing?

i believe i dont have to resign in this process so i still have the full rights?

Thank you and God bless

- what is the right process of raising this to DOLE or NLRC?

Go to any of their office and talk to them. That's the process.

- do i have to let my employer know that i will do this process or i can just go directly to NLRC without them knowing?

Whatever you want.

- i believe i dont have to resign in this process so i still have the full rights?

Is this a question or a statement?

9Regularization Allowance Empty Re: Regularization Allowance Wed Apr 27, 2016 7:59 am

mishael032409

Arresto Mayor

Thank you sir

- i believe i dont have to resign in this process so i still have the full rights?

This is a question sir, when i escalate this to NLRC, i should not resign? Smile

what are the things / evidence i need when i go to NLRC?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum