Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Family issues ASAP

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Family issues ASAP Empty Family issues ASAP Mon Apr 04, 2016 4:23 pm

Justin Baylon

Arresto Menor

Hi I have a friend who had a relationship with a married man, he then left his wife to be with her, they have 2 children together and still living together (so their children are all illegitimate by law), the man/partner's ex wife then filed annulment and was already married to a new husband. my questions are: sorry if its toxic, I'm just concerned and pitiful of the children who are affected in which they should've been spared they grew up smart and well mannered with the help of their parents. (my sis/friend lives with he partner/man for 12 yrs now.)

1. How would they know if the marriage is already annulled?The wife and husband's family kept the details from her partner because they don't want him to marry the new partner. They are planning to get married.

2. As per Philippine law their children are illegitimate, once married can they legitimized their children? how? process?

3. The man/partner has 2 children with the first wife, and their doing everything to ruin the relationship of their dad with my friend, incl : telling the boys that they are not their father's child, alienating, discriminating, (mental abuse) and also the man/partner's family is conniving with the ex wife who is married now with her 2 sons to make haste with my gf's family.

4. What can they do to protect their children from the man/partners family? the father is threatened by his own mother to be disowned and he said that, it's fine by him as long as he is happily living with his new family.

After making a BIG MISTAKE in the eyes of everyone they tried to make things right but not everyone is open for reconciliation. in spite of the hardships, trials they've experienced, They live a happy life and make it on their own ever since they lived together, they made their children have a normal and happy life in return they grew up to be good children.

but some people are not happy seeing their loved ones happy maybe because they live a miserable life. As the saying goes money can't buy happiness.

THANKS IN ADVANCE would be very helpful for your advice, opinions, etc.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum