Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Threatening me and my Family (need help asap)

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

blackrose

Arresto Menor

Hi,

Would like to ask for your legal and expert advise regarding my case. I was in a long distance on and off relationship with a Guy who I have met thru text. We started dating personally on 2011 and ending it finally last year December 1 due to a Facebook post wherein I learned that he got engaged to a Girl. I'd still missed him so i messaged him thru Facebook telling that I lost a fake pregnancy thinking they're status is only engaged. Then this Girl, the one she got engaged with him, started telling me that she was his wife for 3yrs and thay already have 2 children. She threatened me that she'll tell all my family regarding this. I already deactivated my old account due to being scared then created a new one since a lot of my friends use this for communication. Last November, I was informed that she already messaged my brother and started bad mouthing me. Just this morning, after I've checked my new account, I've received another threat telling that the Girl was already posting my name and my family's in Facebook.

My questions are:
1. Am I going to be sued for concubinage if they are truly married? if yes, am I still be going to be charged even if I only knew this recently?Also, am I right that concubinage could only be used by a married couple?does married couple mean married thru civil or church?
2. Could you also please advise on what should I do to stop her? Already reported her on Facebook today. But I'm really scared right now since included in the message is that she already knows my location.

Katrina288

Reclusion Perpetua

HI,

I am quoting your questions below in order to properly address them:

1. Am I going to be sued for concubinage if they are truly married? if yes, am I still be going to be charged even if I only knew this recently?Also, am I right that concubinage could only be used by a married couple?does married couple mean married thru civil or church?

No, kung hindi naman kayo naglive in ng ex mo, hindi ka naman makakasuhan ng Concubinage. And yes, pwede lang magkaso ng concubinage kung married (civil or church wedding).

2. Could you also please advise on what should I do to stop her? Already reported her on Facebook today. But I'm really scared right now since included in the message is that she already knows my location.

You can tell her that if she doesn't stop what she's doing then you will make the necessary legal actions in order to protect your rights. Also, may communication ka pa ba dun sa guy? Ask him to help you na patigilin yung asawa niya kasi wala nanaman kayong dalawa.

Anyways, whether or not married or engaged pa lang yung ex mo, it's not wise to fake your pregnancy. Do you think a guy will stay with you only because you're pregnant? And the fact that it's not even true only made matters worse for you. Your ex is not the only guy in the world. There's plenty of fish in the sea. Get over him and move forward. Smile

Best regards,
Atty. Katrina

http://www.kgmlegal.ph

blackrose

Arresto Menor

thank you so much po..

I know I've been stupid..but I am trying po na kalimutan na siya..

wala na po kming communication ni Ex..tinanggal ko na po lahat since keeping contact doesn't help me move on..

thank you so much po..I will let her know pag nangmessage po siya ulit...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum