Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

someone threatening me

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1someone threatening me Empty someone threatening me Thu May 12, 2011 1:22 pm

mjtolentino5674

Arresto Menor

i am currently living abroad. i got close to a married guy i became his shoulder to cry on dahil sa problema nya sa asawa nya and eventualy nagkaroon kami ng understanding. His wife found out and know she is threatening me and my family that she will hunt me when i got back to phil. Her dad is a lawyer and she said she will use all their connections to hunt me down and suffer. May influence and daddy nya kaya nagagawa nila kng anong gustohin nila.
What will i do to protect me and my family?

2someone threatening me Empty Re: someone threatening me Thu May 12, 2011 2:54 pm

attyLLL

what evidence does she hold? does this understanding extend to physical intimacy? does she have proof of that?

your actions don't extend to your family so they will have to invent something to get to your family.

and what is the husband doing about this?

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3someone threatening me Empty Re: someone threatening me Thu May 12, 2011 3:17 pm

mjtolentino5674

Arresto Menor

they are living seperately dahil pinalayas nya ung guy sa bahay nila. the guy thought na wla na pakialam ung girl sa knya so he didnt expected na pag visit nya sa bahay to see the kids(may anank sila)papakialam nung girl ung phone nya from there nabasa yang ung mga messages. i know wala syang enough evidence not even a picture that we are doing intimate. she had my ID picture that's it.
she is also threatening the guy na idadamay ang family nung guy and also my relatives. to avoid that sainabi nung guy na tigilan na ko at susundin na ln nya kng ano ung gusto ng girl.
But still hindi tumitigil ang girl pinahanap nya na lahat ng mga taong close sken at kng saan sila nakatira.
i dont know kng anong balak nya gawin. but the guy told me she can do anything to prove im guilty.

4someone threatening me Empty Re: someone threatening me Thu May 12, 2011 4:38 pm

attyLLL

well, you can file a petition for issuance of writ of habeas data to stop her from seeking your details, but that can hardly stop her.

whatever happened between you occurred outside of philippine territory so there is no criminal liability. i doubt she'll actually do anything. if she does, document it so you can hit back with legal action of your own. sometimes their righteousness makes them do stupid things like posting on face book.

5someone threatening me Empty Re: someone threatening me Thu May 12, 2011 5:12 pm

mjtolentino5674

Arresto Menor

thank you for your quick response. I am bit relieve. i will be coming home this coming weekend in Philippines and the guy told me she will look for me at the airport she might do scandal. i know myself i wouldnt fight back i will ignore her. but how can i stop her from sending me awful messages and prevent scandal? i want to do legal act that will stop her from bugging me.

6someone threatening me Empty Re: someone threatening me Thu May 12, 2011 5:23 pm

attyLLL

how are these messages being sent? block them or change your contact details.

or have a lawyer write her that if the abusive behavior continues, you will take legal action.

7someone threatening me Empty Re: someone threatening me Thu May 12, 2011 5:42 pm

mjtolentino5674

Arresto Menor

she kept sending messages tru txt. i told her to stop wasting her time fro me instead focus on her family. but she never get contented she still think that me and her husband are communicating and doing something. the guy is a friend of mine way back in college if ever me are still communcating its because im still his friend.
i think the girl is just blaffing/threatening the guy because she knows the guy will never fight back if other people will be madadamay. he said its ok for him to suffer rather than others. can u also give advice how can the guy help his self to be out of that situation. he wants to fight legally but he knows that "maduming maglaro" ang family ng girl.
If they will invent something to knock me down and my family. what will i do?

8someone threatening me Empty Re: someone threatening me Thu May 12, 2011 5:47 pm

mjtolentino5674

Arresto Menor

is it also possible for them to write in court for me to stay away from the guy even we are not doing anything?
also im not a philippines residence for 8years can they still file any invented case for me? how long it will take to file case?
i dont wanna put to myself in trouble so i need to be prepared before they do something.

9someone threatening me Empty Re: someone threatening me Thu May 12, 2011 7:31 pm

attyLLL

the guy has to decide first what he wants to do. i also advise you stay away from the guy since they may be trying to really fix their marriage.

what you should do depends on what they will invent against you. your being abroad makes it very difficult. perhaps you are over estimating their abilities. it's easy to lie on defense. but it takes a lot of deviousness to invent a case and file it against someone.

but if they will do something, they will do it while you are here. if i were they, it will be some form of criminal case with an application for a watchlist order so you will be stuck here.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum