Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Somebody is threatening me

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Somebody is threatening me Empty Somebody is threatening me Tue Mar 12, 2013 8:10 pm

Phamie

Arresto Menor

Hi. I badly need a legal advise. I had an affair with a married man. His wife found out through our text messages and she kept his cellphone with our messages on it. The wife now threatens me that she is going to our office and will do a scandal. She talks to other officemates using his husbands cellphone and asks them about me and tells them what she found out about me. She also keeps on texting me derogatory words such as malandi, pokpok, walang delikadesa. I dont know what to do. Im really sorry for my mistakes, and her husband and I have stopped seeing and contacting each other. Im really scared now. Please help.

2Somebody is threatening me Empty Re: Somebody is threatening me Tue Mar 12, 2013 10:19 pm

tsi ming choi

Reclusion Perpetua

Stop/avoid making meet-ups/texting with that married man.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum