Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

my "ex" is threatening me

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1my "ex" is threatening me Empty my "ex" is threatening me Tue Oct 04, 2011 4:39 pm

leo041023

Arresto Menor

Hi. I am still "legally" married. But my husband and I no longer live together. We parted ways in 2006. He was a drug user and I was a battered wife for almost ten years.
We had three kids then.
After the "separation" ....I had a serious relationship with another man and got pregnant.

Now my "ex" husband threatens me that he will kill me and the father of my youngest child because, according to him, what I did was unacceptable.

What right does he have now? He does not support his kids since we got separated. Well, he give 500 pesos once in a blue moon.
He keeps on sending me text messages threatening my life.

What shall I do?

2my "ex" is threatening me Empty Re: my "ex" is threatening me Wed Oct 05, 2011 7:32 pm

attyLLL

on this child's birth certificate, who is listed as the father? how old is the child or how long has it been since his birth certificate was filed?

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum