Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Company threatening me to pay them..please help

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

aletta.lomugdang

Arresto Menor

Good day po.. GUsto ko lang po humingi ng advice tungkol dito sa natanggap kong letter galing sa previous employer ko.. eto po un isang part ng letter...

"Re: Demand for payment due to

We write in reference to a sum of 8,874.77 which is payable by you to subsequent to your termination of employment with the company.

As you are aware, upon termination of your employment with the company, you continue to remain in full obligation for payment of all sums of money you owe to the company"

and then sabi po if hindi ok daw maideposit sa kanila after 10 days after ko matanggap un sulat ay magfa-file daw sila ng suit for recovery of the amount due with interest and costs without any further reference.

eto po un details ng employment ko
-i was a probationary employee for 2 months
-my last day of work was on Oct. 21 2010
-after i spoke with my supervisor regarding my immediate resignation DUE TO HEALTH PROBLEM, i filed my resignation letter on Oct. 22 2010 and they approved it on the same day.
-I also had my exit interview the same day (Oct.22 2010)
-i had my clearance signed except for the finance because of the different work shift in the finance dept.

Last March 27 2011, I received this letter but it was dated March 3, 2011.

NUng kinausap ko po yung nakalagay na contact person sa letter sabi nya kaya daw dapat kong bayaran kasi sa audit nila sa payrol ko, nag negative daw ng ganoong amount tapos un clearance ko daw ang at stake kapag di ko binayaran eh wala naman pong proof na pinakita sakin at kung ganon man sa end nila un error kasi right after the resignation, na close na agad un ATM ko so there is no chance na makakakuha parin ako ng pera sa kanila.

ang tanong ko po, AM I GONNA BE HELD LIABLE FOR IT AND CAN THEY REALLY FILE A SUIT AGAINST ME

CAN THEY HAVE MY CERTIFICATE OF EMPLOYMENT ON HOLD ?

CAN I STILL GET MY PRORATED 13TH MONTH PAY?

THANK YOU PO AND I HOPE U COULD ANSWER MY QUESTION.. GULONG GULO NA PO KASI AKO.. THIS IS THE FIRST TIME I RECEIVED A THREAT FROM A COMPANY..

attyLLL

you can look up other threads here regarding employment bond. one poster was actually sued by the company through a small claims case; the court did not award based on the bond but on his non-rendering of a 30 day notice period without the employer's consent.

i have not seen a legal provision that a clearance and employment certificate can be demanded as a right.

if they refuse to pay your last pay, you'll have to file a complaint at dole or nlrc

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum