Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Best Adv for first family with property issues

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Barlowgurl01

Arresto Menor

My father has an illegitimate child with a prostitute some years ago. It has been years of pain for us as a small family and although he has apologized. He hasn't remedied the situation or provided for us the first family. I thank my Mom and my older brother for taking care of me and my younger sister until we were able to stand on our own. our problem is, since my dad has retired with minimal pension, his properties were all acquired from his marriage to my mom. How can we ensure that nothing from my mother's side goes to the illegitimate child. The prostitute constantly harasses for money. My mom is too good and too scared of a scandal to ask the help of the police. My father still stays with my mom and does not want to leave. How do we deal with this? What should we do?

attyLLL

your illegitimate half brother is entitled to support. if the husband has no sufficient separate property, the conjugal assets can be used.

the best way to avoid having her properties going to someone else, is not to have properties registered in her name.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Barlowgurl01

Arresto Menor

Ok i understand that. Would it be possible that my mom be the sole executioner if for example she sells the properties or makes a deed of donation to her legal children (by herself)? My mom has been paying the land taxes ever since anyway. Other than that my mom cleared my dad's bad credit as well. Does that count? I dont want to sound all selfish and grab-by. All im concerned is with my mom's properties belonging to hers and not to some people who ruined our lives. Don't want to be melodramtic about it. But thank you for the legal adv.

attyLLL

if i were your lawyer, i would suggest filing a legal separation case so that your father will be deemed the guilty party. he can be made to account for all the properties that he sold and that he still owns. if the petition is granted, all the properties may be awarded to your mother.

if she just wants peace, she can file for an amicable separation of property so that the properties are delineated.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum