Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

gross and habitual negligence

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1gross and habitual negligence Empty gross and habitual negligence Sun Mar 20, 2016 11:42 pm

batching0924

Arresto Menor

Dear Atty.,
i am a tax declarant on a private firm for more than five years. On jan. 2014 i made incorrect declaration due to wrond invoice currency used that resulted to overpayment of our client to the govt of 10M pesos. Comes june 2015 another wrong computation for incorrect invoices used with overpayment of 14M pesos. A memo was served for the firstcase on feb2015 with grounds of gross negligence resulting to financial loss of more than php50k and or lawsuit and or loss of client with a sanction of dismissal where i was able to provide reply memo but havent received any feedback on such case until now. No memo yet for the second one.
my questions are:
1. Is there any liability of the companys licensed broker whose name and signature bears on the import entry used for wrong declarations? He is pre signing the documents and we just have to print there the declarations.
2. Can the client sue the company to pay above amounts even there is a stipulation on service agreement/ contract that the company will not be liable for any act it made with a written approval from them? They provide approval to proceed wrong declarations thru email.
3. Is the above memo correct to be served even there is no financial loss and or lawsuit and client is still engaging business with the company?
4. Are the above errors enough to be considered as gross and habitual neglience for my termination?

Thank you...hoping for your help.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum