Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Habitual Negligence

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Habitual Negligence Empty Habitual Negligence Fri Dec 11, 2015 8:18 am

cdjcastaneda@gmail.com

Arresto Menor

Goodmorning!

I'd like to inquire my case:

I am currently in a due process that falls under "Gross and habitual neglect by the employee of his duties" this is because i failed a training for an additional task at work. I tried to get a passing score but still failed after 3 retakes. I am a regular employee but confused on how I could possibly be neglectful and may in turn lead to their dismissal of my employment with this case. Can anyone help me?

2Habitual Negligence Empty Re: Habitual Negligence Fri Dec 11, 2015 4:23 pm

HrDude

Reclusion Perpetua

A failing score or failure in the training period does not constitute Gross and Habitual neglect of duties. The person who served you this memo erred in the application of the matter.

Gross negligence has been defined as the want or absence of or failure to exercise slight care or diligence, or the entire absence of care. It evinces a thoughtless disregard of consequences without exerting any effort to avoid them.

In order to constitute a just cause for the employee’s dismissal, the neglect of duties must not only be gross but also habitual. Habitual neglect implies repeated failure to perform one’s duties for a period of time, depending upon the circumstances.

3Habitual Negligence Empty Re: Habitual Negligence Fri Dec 11, 2015 6:12 pm

cdjcastaneda@gmail.com

Arresto Menor

I have a scheduled hearing next week, that is, to present my explanation. If in case they decided to dismiss me, what are the possible case i can file that qualifies against their decision?

4Habitual Negligence Empty Re: Habitual Negligence Wed Dec 16, 2015 7:15 am

HrDude

Reclusion Perpetua

Illegal dismissal

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum