Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Resignation Accepted

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Resignation Accepted Empty Resignation Accepted Tue Feb 02, 2016 2:49 pm

ms.melaqui

Arresto Menor

Yesterday, I told my boss that I am resigning due to my health condition. He said that he's accepting it but did not get my letter as he was in a hurry and told me to give it to the admin. Anyway, I'll be rendering 30-day period.

What can I expect to happen next? What are they supposed to do after I give the letter? Thanks.

2Resignation Accepted Empty Re: Resignation Accepted Tue Feb 02, 2016 6:09 pm

HrDude

Reclusion Perpetua

ms.melaqui wrote:Yesterday, I told my boss that I am resigning due to my health condition. He said that he's accepting it but did not get my letter as he was in a hurry and told me to give it to the admin. Anyway, I'll be rendering 30-day period.

What can I expect to happen next? What are they supposed to do after I give the letter? Thanks.

What can I expect to happen next?

That it will be accepted by your boss... nothing else.

What are they supposed to do after I give the letter?

Nothing... business as usual...

3Resignation Accepted Empty Re: Resignation Accepted Thu Feb 04, 2016 1:16 am

ms.melaqui

Arresto Menor

How about the certificate of clearance and employment? Should they give it voluntarily and immediately? Also, after they gave both, am I still obligated to the company even I have already turned over things they lend and project assigned to me?

4Resignation Accepted Empty Re: Resignation Accepted Thu Feb 04, 2016 3:19 am

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

ms.melaqui wrote:How about the certificate of clearance and employment? Should they give it voluntarily and immediately? Also, after they gave both, am I still obligated to the company even I have already turned over things they lend and project assigned to me?

That will be prepared after your last day of employment. So you have to wait while they process your final pay - then you get everything that you should receive.

http://www.councilviews.com

5Resignation Accepted Empty Re: Resignation Accepted Thu Feb 04, 2016 10:55 am

ms.melaqui

Arresto Menor

I'm not yet looking forward to that payment but I'm concerned whether they can sue me or something like that if a problem between them and the client occurred pointing me the blame for not finishing the project assigned to me.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum