Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Forced resignation accepted

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Forced resignation accepted Empty Forced resignation accepted Fri Jan 25, 2013 3:28 pm

Soze1230

Arresto Menor

Good day!

After 2 moths of employment the company asked me to resign with the commitment of paying me 2 months salary as back pay. They said that otherwise I would only be given a month more and be demoted in the meantime. Due to the fear that I my income would be halted, I accepted the offer and signed a document they created stating that I resigned. Thinking about it now, I should not have let them bully me into resigning. Do I still have a case for illegal dismissal?

Thanks!

2Forced resignation accepted Empty Re: Forced resignation accepted Fri Jan 25, 2013 7:42 pm

Patok

Reclusion Perpetua

basically, what happened was you submitted your resignation letter and they accepted it.. i don't think there's illegal dismissal..

3Forced resignation accepted Empty Re: Forced resignation accepted Sat Jan 26, 2013 1:02 am

Soze1230

Arresto Menor

Patok wrote:basically, what happened was you submitted your resignation letter and they accepted it.. i don't think there's illegal dismissal..

Thanks for the response. Technically it wasn't MY resignation letter as it was the comapany who created it, ,and they had me sign it. Also they had me sign a 'quit claim'. Like I mentioned, I was bullied into it and was stupid enough to fall for it. I initially wrote a letter stating it was illegal to do so, ,but they just threatened to demote me.

4Forced resignation accepted Empty Re: Forced resignation accepted Sat Jan 26, 2013 9:25 pm

attyLLL

file a case of illegal dismissal asap to counter the presumption that you intended to resign. medyo uphill nga lang iyan because you even signed a quitclaim, though not impossible.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum