Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Resignation not accepted

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Resignation not accepted Empty Resignation not accepted Mon Jun 29, 2015 6:02 pm

Pauleen19

Arresto Menor

Good pm po. Ask ko lng po kse nagfile ako ng resignation nung june 10 with a 30 days transition effective july 10 pero hindi po inaccept ng boss ko. pero due to some personal stuffs after a week i emailed my boss to reconsider my resignation still effective july 10 pero wla po ako nareceive na response so i tinext ko po siya to confirm po kaso sinabihan po ako na be fair and be professional sa tingin ko namn po i did the right procedure in resigning. Kailangan ko na po kse umalis ng after july 10 Ano po kaya pwede kong gawin kase ayaw po niya tanggapin resignation ko. Ok lng po kaya na hindi ako pumasok after july 10? Considered AWOL na po ba yun? Kung AWOL po ba yun makukuha ko pa po ba COE ko and yung backpay ko which is portions of my 13th month pay at yung last na salary ko po? Thank you po and ano po wede ko gawin? Thank u po ulit

2Resignation not accepted Empty Re: Resignation not accepted Mon Oct 26, 2015 12:14 pm

HrDude

Reclusion Perpetua

Gumawa ka ulit ng letter reiterating your intention to resign subject to your original resignation letter. Include in this letter the labor code provision of the 30-day turnover period and your last day of work. No one can legally reject a resignation letter, more so, if you are willing to render the 30-day period.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum