Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Holding of salary but not resigning

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Holding of salary but not resigning Empty Holding of salary but not resigning Sat Jan 30, 2016 7:02 pm

Angela71

Arresto Menor

Hi, I'm currently working sa BPO.. EGS in cubao. Im a part time employee. Then I was transferred to a new acct which requires a full time employee. I agreed to work in full time. the HR asked me last thursday to submit a resignation as part time and request to be in full time status .. So I did. The next day(yesterday) the HR told me that I wont be getting my next payout which will be on Feb 12 .. The reason behind this kasi daw they have to deactivate my part time profile and activate my full time profile. But it will never affect my hired date which is July 2007. Bec of this process in their system they will have to hold my salary. Sa Feb 26 payout pa maiinclude ang pay out ko dapat for the 12th.. So I reacted, and they told me everyone na nagkaron ng status change pumayag at ako lang ang nag disagree.
My question is .. Why would they hold my salary? I'm not resigning .. Hindi nag stop ang services ko sa kanila. I go to work everyday.bakit ako maapektuhan ang salary ko sa internal profile change na ggawin nila sa system nila? It was just a change of status. Is this a correct process under our labor code? Do they have the right to hold my salary for this kind of process and even im not resigning? Para sakin its is just internal thing ang process nito and it didnt affect my work and services as an employee so dapat my salary should be affected as well. Pls let me know what to do. Thanks

2Holding of salary but not resigning Empty Re: Holding of salary but not resigning Sat Jan 30, 2016 8:06 pm

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

Angela71 wrote:Hi, I'm currently working sa BPO.. EGS in cubao. Im a part time employee. Then I was transferred to a new acct which requires a full time employee. I agreed to work in full time. the HR asked me last thursday to submit a resignation as part time and request to be in full time status .. So I did. The next day(yesterday) the HR told me that I wont be getting my next payout which will be on Feb 12 .. The reason behind this kasi daw they have to deactivate my part time profile and activate my  full time profile. But it will  never affect my hired date which is July 2007. Bec of this process in their system  they will have to  hold my salary. Sa Feb 26 payout pa maiinclude ang pay out ko dapat for the 12th.. So I reacted, and they told me everyone na nagkaron ng status change pumayag at ako lang ang nag disagree.
My question  is .. Why would they hold my salary? I'm not resigning .. Hindi nag stop ang services ko sa kanila. I go to work everyday.bakit ako maapektuhan ang salary ko sa internal profile change na ggawin nila sa system nila?  It was just a change of status. Is this a correct process under our labor code? Do they have the right to hold my salary for this kind of process and  even im not resigning? Para sakin its is just internal thing ang process nito and it didnt affect my work and services as an employee so dapat my salary should be affected as well. Pls let me know what to do. Thanks

You submitted a resignation letter and it was accepted, so it's also just proper for them to compute your final pay for the period you were a part-time employee.

http://www.councilviews.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum