Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Holding salary without resigning

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Holding salary without resigning Empty Holding salary without resigning Fri Feb 08, 2013 1:32 am

sbbeebom

Arresto Menor

Hi,please help me out..I'm working in Mandaluyong and residing in QC. I got sick and wasnt not ableto go come to work last January 27. But I was able to send an email with my med cert to my superior since I cant call the sick hotline because I was suffering from asthmatic bronchitis. I was able to talk to my superior last Sunday and advise that I will not resign and will just secure fit to work from my doctor. Now it was our payday and they hold my salary. I was able to talk to HR and they said I was tagged as AWOL? Is this legal? as I dont have plans of resigning and even reiterated this to my superior. I need my salary for my fare and medicines.Please help. Thank you very much. Im absent for 10 days now.

2Holding salary without resigning Empty Re: Holding salary without resigning Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:25 pm

attyLLL

sorry, even i wouldn't accept your explanation that you can't call due to bronchitis but you can send an email. i recommend you go back to work asap.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3Holding salary without resigning Empty Re: Holding salary without resigning Wed Oct 16, 2013 10:43 pm

serendipity1118

Arresto Menor

attyLLL, same situation, the only difference is ...tumatawag ako, off ang phone ng supervisor...dhl dun, ngmemessage ako s tuwing tatawag ako s knya n off ang phone nya...(saved those sent messages on my phone as proof)...also...sinesend ko mga messages s supervisor nya pra me kopya dn dun...wlang reply...nahold swledo ko w/o informing me...ngulat n lng ako pagpasok ko wla ako sweldo...for termination p dhl awol...ngyn me hearing nkaschedule...

4Holding salary without resigning Empty Re: Holding salary without resigning Wed Oct 16, 2013 10:47 pm

serendipity1118

Arresto Menor

ang nilagay ko po s explanation ko, sinunod ang SOP ng kumpanya at me supporting documents ako...VALIDATED NG COMPANY CLINIC to be authentic...at nirerequest ko ng mrelease sweldo ko agad-agad dhl hnd ko pagkukulang ang pag-tag s kin ng AWOL ng supervisor ko na ngresulta ng pgkakahold ng sweldo ko.tama po b ung request ko? kng d pi nla irelease at hntayin p ung next payout,pwd ko po b kuwestyunin un? at ung supervisor ko, masasabi po bang abuse of discretion ung gnawa nyang pagtag s kin ng AWOL kht EFFORTS were made to contact them?

thank you.

5Holding salary without resigning Empty Re: Holding salary without resigning Thu Oct 17, 2013 10:01 am

alexisbantilan

Reclusion Perpetua

Yes abuse of discretion, if things go worst, file a complaint against that abusive supervisor. I am also a supervisor in my section but I can't make it appoint to tag my staff AWOL knowing that there's an advance information. I am considering myself as human same as my staff as human.

6Holding salary without resigning Empty Re: Holding salary without resigning Thu Oct 17, 2013 10:31 am

serendipity1118

Arresto Menor

precisely my point din..thank u very much @alexisbantilan

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum