Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Travel Agent lied

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Travel Agent lied Empty Travel Agent lied Tue Jan 19, 2016 9:35 pm

cebuana gwandae han

Arresto Menor

Good day!
Wanna ask some advice. We avail a tour package, then one of my colleague paid in the office and it was sunday. Then because she paid in the ofice we trust the agent because we also saw that the receipts are real or authentic. We paid full already after our 50% downpayment before the end of 2015. But the agen did not give our ticket and voucher for hotel. So we went to their office but the general manager told us that the agent is not their employee and we should her our receipts. THen she said that it was lost. So i ask was it published or reported to the police for blotter and they said no. And we ask how come the agent was able to get inside the company that sunday. Then the manager said my employee let him borrow the key but not returned.We had the receipts can we ask for the company for refund.

2Travel Agent lied Empty Re: Travel Agent lied Tue Jan 19, 2016 9:37 pm

cebuana gwandae han

Arresto Menor

We showed her our receipts and just told us that the 1 stub is lost.

3Travel Agent lied Empty Re: Travel Agent lied Wed Jan 20, 2016 10:29 am

technified_ex

technified_ex
Prision Correccional

You should file for estafa against the travel agency. You have a strong case against them, let their alibis be decided by the court. Just keep the receipt you were given as evidence.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum