Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

my EX witness lied again

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1my EX witness lied again Empty my EX witness lied again Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:17 pm

virgomom

Arresto Menor

gud eve atty. i had case filed in court in which my ex and his witness made false accusations. i'm gathering some evidence that could help me prove of no probable cause. i captured video of the scene where they told i was caught having sexual intercourse. incidentally the witness was captured short appearance in the video (she lived in that place). she file blotter in the barangay. she complaint why i capture video and" minura mura daw " which is a lie. we had talk in Lupon this afternoon and made them watch the video and no bad words. she said it could edit easily. they reset the hearing. I decided not to go on the next hearing because everything she said is all lies. i prove it in the video, the video contains only where the scene they told me seen the act. I dont want to argue with them anymore what will happen if i did not appear to them next time?

2my EX witness lied again Empty Re: my EX witness lied again Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:41 am

attyLLL

they may issue her a Certificate to File action, and she can proceed to file the case at the court or fiscal

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3my EX witness lied again Empty Re: my EX witness lied again Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:38 pm

virgomom

Arresto Menor

thanks for your reply, what kind of case is that "capturing a video" she said it's like a threat coz may mura pa? i never did it, really. if ever she pursue to file a case, do i violate human right? i had certificate from my boss permitting me to capture the area/scene and the voice from the video have no bad words when heard. would this affect my first case? it was them who put me in shame, i feel psychologically abused for all the cases filed and i honestly tell you they (my ex and that witness) lied in court, i know i had my own right, pls help me what to do. thanks in advance

4my EX witness lied again Empty Re: my EX witness lied again Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:44 am

attyLLL

possibly unjust vexation

5my EX witness lied again Empty Re: my EX witness lied again Fri Jun 10, 2011 8:20 pm

virgomom

Arresto Menor

if ever she will file that case, do you think i can win this case, with all my evidence to be presented (the video and certification letter from boss). what else should i need to prove that i am not guilty of her accusation? thanks again...

6my EX witness lied again Empty Re: my EX witness lied again Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:11 am

attyLLL

only a lawyer you retain and is fully knowledgeable about your case can and should answer that. good luck.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum