Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

UNKNOWN DEBT FROM A PREVIOUS EMPLOYER

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1UNKNOWN DEBT FROM A PREVIOUS EMPLOYER Empty UNKNOWN DEBT FROM A PREVIOUS EMPLOYER Fri Jan 15, 2016 6:07 pm

junnette

Arresto Menor

hi! i have a friend who was working before in a call center. she was terminated because she failed to declare one of her employment history.

her previous employer sent her a demand letter for payment of debt worth 16,000 php with no reason stated. the letter just explained that based on their computation, my friend should pay them the amount of 16,000.00.

she doesn't have any loan in the company.

is this letter/notice valid? what should she do? can she be legally liable if she does not pay?

it is very unfair to her if she will pay without the idea where the 16,000 came from.

please advise. thanks!

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

So have your friend get in touch with the company to clarify the situation and ask for a computation.

http://www.councilviews.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum