Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Previous Employer not Declared

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Previous Employer not Declared Empty Previous Employer not Declared Fri Sep 09, 2016 2:04 pm

log1993

Arresto Menor

Hi!

I would like to ask suggestions regarding my situation. I just got a job offer from a big company. My concern is they're doing background check like credit applications, criminal case, personal information and employment history. I didn't told the recruiter and I didn't state on my resume about the recent previous employer because I only stayed for 4 months and it may affect my future job applications(note: I didn't AWOL, they just end my contract because of personal reasons!!!!). I just told the recruiter that I went vacation for 3 months to justify the gap.

If ever they found out that I didn't declare my recent previous employer, they might rescind the job offer/contract.

Do you have any suggestions?

Should I tell them the truth or not?
Is there any way they'll find out my employment history?

2Previous Employer not Declared Empty Re: Previous Employer not Declared Fri Sep 09, 2016 2:12 pm

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

Tell the truth.
If you don't and they find out that there was material misrepresentation in your application, you may lose the job offer, or worse you may be sanctioned even if you are already working.

http://www.councilviews.com

3Previous Employer not Declared Empty Re: Previous Employer not Declared Fri Sep 09, 2016 2:19 pm

log1993

Arresto Menor

Hi Council! Thanks for the prompt response.

I'm just hesistant kasi baka i-rescind yung offer if ever I tell them the truth. I badly need the job and job offer is really good. May paraan ba na malalaman nila yung employment history?

4Previous Employer not Declared Empty Re: Previous Employer not Declared Fri Sep 09, 2016 2:27 pm

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

And you can also get terminated if you don't tell the truth.

Maraming paraan para malaman ng employer ang history mo - via SSS contributions, BIR and others.

http://www.councilviews.com

5Previous Employer not Declared Empty Re: Previous Employer not Declared Fri Sep 09, 2016 2:34 pm

log1993

Arresto Menor

Pwede ba malaman nila employment history through SSS contribution, BIR and others? I've read kasi na hindi daw pwede kasi kami lang yung may access dun.

If I tell them the truth, baka i-rescind yung job offer.

6Previous Employer not Declared Empty Re: Previous Employer not Declared Fri Sep 09, 2016 2:56 pm

lukekyle

Reclusion Perpetua

Did you work for previous employer during 2016?

7Previous Employer not Declared Empty Re: Previous Employer not Declared Fri Sep 09, 2016 2:58 pm

log1993

Arresto Menor

lukekyle: Yes

1st Job - August 2015 - April 2016
2nd Job - May 2016 - Sept 2016( hndi ko declare sa resume)

8Previous Employer not Declared Empty Re: Previous Employer not Declared Mon Sep 12, 2016 5:00 pm

HrDude

Reclusion Perpetua

Correct me if i'm wrong but are you asking suggestion on what to do on your act in trying to circumvent the hiring process of your company? Humihingi ka ba ng suggestion dito para malusutan mo yang kasinungalingang ginawa mo?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum