Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Is it possible that i can be able to not declare my previous employer?

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

steph28

Arresto Menor

hi ! i was asked to resign from my previous work which is a call center of a bank. it is because i was not able to pass the training program and i violated a specific policy of their company. because i was not able to finish my contract which is supposed to be one year,i only consumed 5 months. and one of the rules is that i have to pay or reimburse the bank the training bond amounting to 100k. but honestly, i cannot afford to pay the amount because it is too expensive, thus, i will not get a clearance and certificate of employment unless i pay the training bond. now, i already have a plan of applying to another job, is it possible that can not declare my previous employer or if i still declare it, how will it affect by BIR documents for my next job. im sorry because it will be my first time to encounter this dilemma so i am seeking any advice for me to be able to fix this problem. i hope you can give me some ideas on the steps that i must do. thank you! Smile

arianne_garnett

arianne_garnett
Arresto Menor

usually pag tinerminate ka nila ndi k na nila pagbabayarin ngtraining bond lam ko pinagbabayd lng yan pag ikaw ang ngresign or ng awol ka pero in your case dapat ndi na.. ska ndi nmn nasusunod yan e.. and u dont have any means to pay kase nga nwlan k ng trabaho.. binasa m b ung contract m before k pumirma?

steph28

Arresto Menor

inadvice kasi ako ng HR namin na mgresign na ako dahil rule(s) na na-violate ko. sumunod ako kaya aun ng-file ako ng resignation agad as they told me to. and then ang nakalagay naman dun sa contract is kapag ngresign ka before the due date or end ng contract, i have to reimburse to the bank ung training bond. ung ang mjo malaking prob ko today. hanggat di ko nababayaran un, hindi ako ma-cclear sa kanila. worried lng ako na baka hndi na ako mkpg apply pa ng any wok dahil dito . thank you

attyLLL

you would not be the first to put gaps in your work history.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

arianne_garnett

arianne_garnett
Arresto Menor

kung ndi m nmn nid ung exp m jn edi hayaan m nlng kase kung kukuha k ng coe then mapipilitan k magbayad kung ndi wag m ng i delare kase ndi k nmn inabot ng taon jn

steph28

Arresto Menor

sa bagay...sa hospital kasi aaplyan ko...kaya parang un din ang plan ko...pero pano un ? di ko kasi alam kung pano pg na-hire na ako kakailanganin ung mga requirements pano ung sa BIR ko ? pano ung magiging process nun ? sorry if madaming tanong . thank you

arianne_garnett

arianne_garnett
Arresto Menor

wla k nmn poproblemahin s bir e.. kase ung bond na un compny policy nmn..

steph28

Arresto Menor

ah!
en pano po ung magiging process ko para makakuha ng BIR documents in case na hindi ko i-declare yun previous work ko?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum