Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

previous employer

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1previous employer Empty previous employer Mon Feb 03, 2014 4:18 pm

madel cruz

Arresto Menor

hi! I've been an employee of smdc for 2 1/2 years and all of a sudden my manager asked me to get my clearance last june 2013.my husband is also working there as my asst. sales manager and been forced to resigned due to clients complaints with money. from the time im out of the company i kept on receiving demand letters from the company accusing me that i am involved in my husband case. i never get cash or any kinds of payments from those clients and i"ve never been present with negotiations. the company decided to deduct those big amounts written in the client complaint letters in my receivables. its really hard for me to accept it coz its my own hard earned money for my children. i really dont know what to do...pls help? can i still get my commissions?

2previous employer Empty Re: previous employer Mon Feb 03, 2014 4:55 pm

alexisbantilan

Reclusion Perpetua

File illegal deductions.
They have to proved first that the money they claims was really your account abilities.
Now file money claim at DOLE.
Thanks.

3previous employer Empty Re: previous employer Mon Feb 03, 2014 6:40 pm

madel cruz

Arresto Menor

am i liable for estaffa or any case ?

4previous employer Empty Re: previous employer Wed Feb 05, 2014 3:26 am

madel cruz

Arresto Menor

paano ko po malalaman if nag file ng case din sa akin ang mga complainant?wala pa po ako natatanggap na subpoena from court. yung demand letter po ba na pinapadala ng company is considered as subpoena?what if i didnt personally received it?

5previous employer Empty Re: previous employer Wed Feb 05, 2014 3:30 am

madel cruz

Arresto Menor

also wala sa contract na forfeiture of commissions.. ano po ba mga rules sa real estate natin sa ganitong case?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum