Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Multiple companies shared service

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Multiple companies shared service Empty Multiple companies shared service Sat Dec 26, 2015 3:08 am

Stressedgirl

Arresto Menor

I signed a contract for one company as an head of a department during my first year the company decided to put up a business unit and decided that my department and finance will be put on shared service on my second year they put up a new company and again we are their servicing unit in short i am serving 3 companies on one compensation doing same job.

My question.

Is this legal having signed a contract for one company note I am not aware of this during job offer. If not what case should I file to dole?

Can I demand a compensation for the 2 other companies?

2Multiple companies shared service Empty Re: Multiple companies shared service Sat Dec 26, 2015 4:43 am

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

You signed a contract for Company A.

Afterwards they put up Company B.

Afterwards they put up Company C.

It's company's prerogative to reorganize its business as it sees fit.

Are you doing more overtime work because of this shared services setup?

Generally, you do not have a case and you cannot demand compensation for the 2 other companies.

You may however talk to your superior to discuss an equitable payment scheme - maybe an increase of 5-10%, if your work significantly increases.

http://www.councilviews.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum