Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

I filed Termination of Service to PLDT Due to low grade service and was not granted.

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

iyay0405

Arresto Menor

I installed PLDTHomedsl because I need fast internet for my job as I am an online teacher. I need to supply the best and stable internet to supply my software for my classes. So it means I badly needed internet. At first it was all good. But suddenly after how many months it started to have some issues like of course slowing down and the worst it just shut down without any notice. I pay bills early as I have to have internet in a consistency. The problems always happened until one day finally it shut down and I got absences because of that reason. I tried calling them but failed to reach their lines because of I believe massive callers and if I'm not mistaken a lot of complaints too. I tried applying for an upgrade on speed just to overthink that I was just having a slow internet because I only have 3mbps but still they refused too. I don't why they don't like. So I asked If they can fix the problem but they said they need a lot of this and that! I have to connect with their support in our area and then report to them for the repair dispatch. They also have irate employees which is truely so annoying! They would say that the problem was at the system and it ends there. So it means I don't have any choice but to use the internet for slower or for slowest! I don't know how will I address this so I planned to apply for termination of service to them. At the first week they said they will review it for waiving of termination fee and successfully after a week I followed up and they said that I was waived so all I have to do is to file a termination together with a personal letter of request of termination to their nearest business office. All was set. I have done it. And then all things got worse when they said I still have to pay again the termination fee. I don't have If they have online information because it seems like they do not think as one. Please help me about this. I don't have any liabilities to them and now they sent me another bill which I ought not to use anymore. I already got another ISP as I need an internet for my job. I am not using PLDT anymore. Please help me thanks!

xtianjames

Reclusion Perpetua

my advise would be to approach their office and demand to speak with a manager and have him escalate your issue right there. inform them about the details of your complaints and mention the date and time of your call when you spoke with someone who confirmed that the fee will be waived. they should have recordings of their calls.

iyay0405

Arresto Menor

Thank you for giving your point. The business officers already called me regarding that matter and I said I would wish to talk to their supervisor but they just keep on diverting the conversation to: "We will just quote on that and we will get back to you. We are so sorry for the inconvenience it caused you." I hate those lines. It's so mellow-robotic! And after that still customer service is the only one who replies on my e-mails. I don't know why they don't want to show to people regarding complaints. Thank you again anyway! Smile

xtianjames

Reclusion Perpetua

you have to be firm on what you want since customer service does not want to escalate any issues to their superior since this will be a mark against their performance (the agent).

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum