Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

"I thought was my friend"

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1"I thought was my friend" Empty "I thought was my friend" Fri Nov 13, 2015 4:45 pm

xzeisae

Arresto Menor

Hi po,

I badly need your advice. We have a small rice business in cebu and a friend of mine asked a total of 5 sacks of rice (50kls) for 2800 each on Sept 2015. She promised to pay it by half. We agreed on every 15th and 30th payment cycle.

She first paid 3k on oct 2 and sadly that was the last. Now we patiently and calmly ask her about the payment and she's no where to be found . Its the money that was supposed to be for my baby's vaccines and now we dont know if we could still get it back. We also have exchange fb and txt messages when she asked for 5 sacks but we dont have any paper agreement. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

2"I thought was my friend" Empty Re: "I thought was my friend" Tue Dec 22, 2015 11:38 am

tsi ming choi

Reclusion Perpetua

Honestly, its difficult to enforce your right in court without documents/receipt as basis of your claim and the alleged debtor is no where to be found.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum