Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

A help for a friend

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1A help for a friend Empty A help for a friend Tue Sep 24, 2013 4:24 pm

acaungon

Arresto Menor

Good day po!

I'm just new to this page thus I am not a bit familiar how this work.

May katungan po ako regrading sa problem ng friend ko. She broke up with her boyfriend since she does not love him anymore. However the guy does not like to and he is now threatening to kill the girl if he finds out that she has a new boyfriend. It made her uneasy and she is scared about the safety of her life. The girl tried to talk to the guy several times during their confrontation and the guy does not want to give up and even left a threat letter stating that he will avenge and destroys the girls future. What would be the best legal remedy regarding this matter? She need your help regarding this matter. Please help her. Thank you in advance for your positive response!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum