Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

For a friend

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1For a friend Empty For a friend Wed Mar 21, 2012 2:37 am

aaliyah26ph

Arresto Menor

Hi, I'd like to thank you for your help regarding my legal problems.

This concern is actually for a friend. She's 29 but very naive person. Last year me nakilala syang OFW na kakauwi lang from a common friend actually friend ng ex-bf nya. They've been dating for 3 months and were getting to know each other stage ng may minsang nangyari sa kanila. Then nabuntis yung babae. When she was 6mos pregnant, hindi na nagpakita or nagtxt yung lalaki. Nanganak sya sa Davao without any support from the father of her child. Sa galit nya, sa birth cert, "unknown" yung father's name. Then when her child was 2mos old, naospital, she contacted the father via fb for financial support, binlock sya. Gusto nyang mag-file ng VAWC ang problema, di nya alam kung san exactly sa Las Pinas nakatira. Yung pinsan nung guy, di na rin sya pinapansin. If ever makuha nya ang address nung guy and she files a vawc case, magkakaproblema po ba kung dun sa birth cert ng bata eh "unknown" yung father. Wala din daw silang picture together nung guy. 3mos lang sila nagkakilala at isang beses lang daw me nangyari sa kanila, yun nga lang nabuntis sya. Most likely kasi itatanggi ng lalaki na sya ang nakabuntis. Although, nagpunta na rin yung guy minsan sa bahay nila. Masyado mahal ang DNA. Gusto nyang magfile ng vawc hindi na para sa financial support kundi para makakuha ng justice. Alam namin na may nagpakatanga sya but she definitely learned her lesson the hard way. May laban po ba sya sa ganitong sitwasyon?
Thank you in advance and more power!

2For a friend Empty Re: For a friend Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:41 am

attyLLL

her first concern should be to prove that he is the father. it can be through a court case for filiation and support.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3For a friend Empty Re: For a friend Wed Mar 28, 2012 12:49 am

aaliyah26ph

Arresto Menor

thank you!

4For a friend Empty Re: For a friend Wed Mar 28, 2012 2:03 am

aaliyah26ph

Arresto Menor

can she still file VAWC for emotional and psychological abuse and not opt to file economic abuse? I think she just wants to get back on the father of her child by filing a law suit against him.

5For a friend Empty Re: For a friend Wed Mar 28, 2012 2:04 am

aaliyah26ph

Arresto Menor

I meant can she just file file VAWC for emotional and psychological abuse and not opt to file economic abuse.

6For a friend Empty Re: For a friend Fri Mar 30, 2012 8:03 pm

attyLLL

yes, she can

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum