Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Educational plan - Court rehab

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Educational plan - Court rehab Empty Educational plan - Court rehab Tue Nov 03, 2015 3:38 pm

Ceane

Arresto Menor

Hi!

Case is, my sister's educational plan has matured pero the company went under rehabilitation program.

When I called them to know the process of claiming, they asked me kung may nareceive akong letter. Very vague, malay ko kung anung letter.

Apparently the cc agent was referring to the status of APEC na under sya ng court rehab.

We didnt get any. So I requested through email and still waiting for the  delivery of the soft copy.

Pero there's one I found sa web. Eto yata yung sinasabi ng callcenter agent ng APEC:(pm me. I am not allowed to post external links yet)

Sabi nya ulit, nag release na ng 2nd letter indicating the claim. We received a letter na naka indicate yung receivable, which is less than 2% of the capital.

May magagawa pa bang action dito para mabawi man lang yung capital?

Please enlighten me.

and we're not alone on this matter: www(dot)pinoymoneytalk(dot)com/forum/index(dot)php?topic=19854.45

Maraming salamat!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum