Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Educational Plan Payment Refunds

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Educational Plan Payment Refunds Empty Educational Plan Payment Refunds Fri Jan 20, 2012 3:31 pm

IM

Arresto Menor

Hi atty., I was re-arranging my documents in my clearbook containing some personal documents, when I came across a notice dated April 2008 sent by the Pre-need Plan where I purchased my daughter's High School and College Plan na matagal na nagsara due to bankruptcy. I called the contact number of their office hoping na may magandang balita. I was surprised when the girl I was talking to told me that they've been forwarding notices to a different address and somebody was following-up the claims. The woman who had been consistently following it up was my ex-husband's mistress. Though I was advised by the Pre-need Company that they will not release any check to anyone other than me not unless a SPA and my ID will be presented since both the Policies were under my name, e ang dali lang ma-fake ang mga IDs and signatures nowadays.

Ask ko lang, can I sue my husband's mistress? Buhay pa ako, kinukuha na nila lahat ng pinagpaguran ko.

2Educational Plan Payment Refunds Empty Re: Educational Plan Payment Refunds Sun Jan 22, 2012 6:30 pm

attyLLL

if she actually tried to claim it, that can be considered insurance fraud.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum