Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

GSIS Educational (EduChild) Plan

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1GSIS Educational (EduChild) Plan Empty GSIS Educational (EduChild) Plan Sat Dec 03, 2011 2:19 pm

gsisask

Arresto Menor

hello, po. i got an Educplan from GSIS more than 10 years ago and i recently found out that i had an underpayment. the amortization should have been 10 years but i was able to pay 5 years lang.

This is how it happened: our bookkeeper/disbursing officer deliberately cut the amortization thinking that my payment would end at the 5th year like that of my other officemates. Besides, there had never been any advice from GSIS (warning, notice, whatever) within a year after such payment was terminated (thought to be fully paid).

Does GSIS have any obligation as regards this matter? the asst. branch manager here in our place has said that i can request for a REFUND ONLY. But, oh, GSIS has invested my money already for a while, and am expecting a profit now, and they couldn't provide me such because of THEIR oversight?

The same asst manager has said that this is the problem in government when your officers are replaced. Oh, I thought products like this are protected by contracts?

Please advice. thank you very much.

2GSIS Educational (EduChild) Plan Empty Re: GSIS Educational (EduChild) Plan Sat Dec 03, 2011 9:20 pm

attyLLL

you should review your contract, but i would think your non-payment will void the agreement. you can't force gsis to grant you the plan.

ultimately, the fault lies with your book keeper, and you have fault also in not ensuring your contractual obligations were not fulfilled.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3GSIS Educational (EduChild) Plan Empty Re: GSIS Educational (EduChild) Plan Mon Jun 27, 2016 3:33 am

ALYZA

Arresto Menor

May gusto po ako malaman? Way back 2013 My father died because of lung cancer and he works for DOST-STII in taguig for so long. He avail an educational plan for me but 1 week before he died nagkaproblema po, nanakawan kami and the proof of that so called educational plan was lost. As of the co employees of my Dad, I can still get it, but I don't know how? Now I am 22 years old and I already finished my college degree.

Are you able to look it up on your system and help me what I must have to do?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum